User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 120 of 120

Thread: Copa | Semi-final 1st leg: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

  1. #106
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blaugrana1987 View Post
    No Iniesta and no Busi. With them, and another technicaly MF (Veratti) we would dominate everyone. Unluckly for us, Enrique decided to go for big and slow MFs.
    This.

    The thought of those 3 together with MSN is scary...

  2. #107
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great 1st half, very bad 2nd half. the sub is quite questionable imo. Rakitic bring balance to our defence
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  3. #108
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw i wanna ask 1 thing. why we always used our third kit instead of our away kit? i think we only used our away kit once or twice this season?
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  4. #109
    Member
    blastandburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a great win but a win is a win nonetheless.

  5. #110
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,863
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great result, solid 1st half and bad 2nd.

    Also, haven't seen anyone mentioning that Atletico's goal shouldn't stand because Koke was pushing Suarez. Even Marca seems to agree with that.

  6. #111
    Senior Member
    Asylum15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    609
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Great result, solid 1st half and bad 2nd.

    Also, haven't seen anyone mentioning that Atletico's goal shouldn't stand because Koke was pushing Suarez. Even Marca seems to agree with that.
    I gotta be honest, it's too soft. Koke DOES hold him for a second or two, but Suarez is stronger than that, it's a bit soft for me.

    Suarez has to just get back and be there. In that situation it felt like Luis was trying to buy the freekick since he knew he wouldn't make it.

    That's a purely cynical view, penalties would be given every week in every game for shit like this.

  7. #112
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,095
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Great result, solid 1st half and bad 2nd.

    Also, haven't seen anyone mentioning that Atletico's goal shouldn't stand because Koke was pushing Suarez. Even Marca seems to agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum15 View Post
    I gotta be honest, it's too soft. Koke DOES hold him for a second or two, but Suarez is stronger than that, it's a bit soft for me.

    Suarez has to just get back and be there. In that situation it felt like Luis was trying to buy the freekick since he knew he wouldn't make it.

    That's a purely cynical view, penalties would be given every week in every game for shit like this.
    Yeah, but it is a foul. He runs to Suarez only to hold him, and nothing else - not trying to move towards the ball etc.. Not as bad as a sliding tackle, but the foul is still there.
    That said it is extremely clever done, and not the biggest ref-mistake I've seen, even though it did cost us a goal. But that's another day at the office (for us) nowadays..

  8. #113
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considiring the fact Iniesta and Busquets were both absent and that our midifeld was Rakitić,Masch and Gomes the result is brilliant. We are in the final with one leg now, hope we make result at home and win Copa 3rd time in a row. Does anyone know will Iniesta be back next week?


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  9. #114
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    771
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine game by Gomes and Masch. Umtiti is required, one on one he is incredible. Felipe Luis owned the left side, that was an incredible game from him.

    There is a lot of disrespect for Atletico in this thread. Atletico is not having their usual year, but they are still one of the very best teams in the world. No team will dominate Atletico for 90 minutes.

  10. #115
    FlaFCB
    Guest


    Spain... in the video there are many atletico supporters mad about the refereeing yesterday. Really, it's that

    madrid press created a narrative again, that Barça was favoured by the ref vs atletico. there's one fan who said that "the goal wrongly disallowed vs betis cost us today"
    No mention about the foul on suarez for their goal, of course.

    I'm wondering wtf are they complaining about, and this is what our club face everyday in spain, but not rm. It's really rotten.

  11. #116
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,917
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which decision are they whining about really?

    You know what, don't even tell me. Fuck them.

  12. #117
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Which decision are they whining about really?

    You know what, don't even tell me. Fuck them.
    No specific decision, because there's nothing to complain about. Just saying the game was robbed, and Barça was favoured

    The fun part is it's this every week over there. rm is the club being favoured, but spanish media somehow makes it look like it's Barça. And many dumb people follow suit.

  13. #118
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,389
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    No specific decision, because there's nothing to complain about. Just saying the game was robbed, and Barça was favoured

    The fun part is it's this every week over there. rm is the club being favoured, but spanish media somehow makes it look like it's Barça. And many dumb people follow suit.
    There was one situation what they could possibly be complaining about. I think Mascherano pulled a player down in the box during a fk, similar to how Suarez was pulled down.

  14. #119
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    There was one situation what they could possibly be complaining about. I think Mascherano pulled a player down in the box during a fk, similar to how Suarez was pulled down.
    There was an offside prior to that, so nothing to complain about.

  15. #120
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    9,912
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    One thing fair to note is that ref, again, treated us badly as there was a foul on Suarez before Griezmann scored and Gabi got away without red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Also, haven't seen anyone mentioning that Atletico's goal shouldn't stand because Koke was pushing Suarez. Even Marca seems to agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum15 View Post
    I gotta be honest, it's too soft. Koke DOES hold him for a second or two, but Suarez is stronger than that, it's a bit soft for me.

    Suarez has to just get back and be there. In that situation it felt like Luis was trying to buy the freekick since he knew he wouldn't make it.

    That's a purely cynical view, penalties would be given every week in every game for shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    No mention about the foul on suarez for their goal, of course.
    Here's some GIFs ot the sequence.