Barça draw Atletico for the Copa del Rey semi-final

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think we look in shape these days. We can handle it. The good part is that if we do great in this next month, the confidence and motivation will be sky high to attack all 3 titles again. Better to have a tough schedule but still be in every competition. More great games for us fans. I look forward to the Atletico tie in the Copa.
:lol: We have 2 starters on injury bench now!

Neeraj

Boy, we just can't seem to catch a break with draws! I disagree about Atletico being easier over 2 legs. They have shown they are one of those teams who can trouble us over 2 legs (not to mention their pathetic capitulation in 2 finals recently). Add to that we have a busy la liga, last thing we need is 2 gruelling games in the least important competition.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So? We scored 5 goals against Sociedad and put 4 past Eibar. Without Busquets and Iniesta. We are in form. Injuries happen and we're lucky not to have serious ones.
Stop kidding yourself man, the scoreline was flattering and the fact that we got a positive result in the first leg helped ten-fold

No matter what shape we are in, February is a gruesome schedule

Ritchie

Wow La Liga taking a page out of UEFA's book! Let's draw the final!

One positive is Real missed the chance of Alaves in the semi final (which was always going to be the tie they'd have got). La Liga being fair by giving Celta that reward.

Antimadridista1

Playing Atleti at the Calderon without Busi and Iniesta... Hmmm, if Betis can cause us so much trouble, pretty hard to be positive for tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans