Alexander Isak

El Flaco

C22ajpyWIAAUTTj.jpg

Date of birth: 21 September 1999 (age 17)

Place of birth: Solna, Sweden

Height: 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)

Playing position: Forward

He was just signed by Borussia Dortmund from the Swedish club AIK today.

And as a fellow countryman, It'll be interesting to see how his spell will be at BVB.

[tw]823486512910176256[/tw]

slicknick

Great talent, and fair to say that he has chosen one of the best possible destinations for his development...

Riordon

On fire right now. All round forward, gonna be interesting to follow him. if he keeps this up I would consider him as a option for the forward position

Ajax

He is on loan and absolutely murdering the eredivisie. 5 goals and 2 assist last 2 games

3 penalties in one game though

Riordon

He is on loan and absolutely murdering the eredivisie. 5 goals and 2 assist last 2 games

3 penalties in one game though

It’s not just the goal. Take a look at his overall play. Profile wise the ideal forward, an all round type of forward in the mold of Suarez, Etoo and Ibra.
Much more interesting profile than Jovic.

Fast, tall, fantastic dribbler, eyes for a pass, can drift wide, drop to receive the ball, play with the back to the goal.....Would follow him for the rest of the season(which we already do) and bring him if he can keep this up.

Gonna watch the game Saturday against Ajax to see him too

Last edited:

Riordon

Another goal and assist yesterday. 13 goals and 4 assist in 13 games. Saw him against Ajax where he scored a penalty and must say his overall play is quite impressive. Can create for himself with dribbling and trickery and for teammates. One to follow which we already do.

Messi983

I'm always sceptical about forwards from Eredivisie. You can get the next Ronaldo, Ibra or Suarez but it's much more likely you'll get Finnbogason, Afonso Alves or Bony.

Androutsos

I'm always sceptical about forwards from Eredivisie. You can get the next Ronaldo, Ibra or Suarez but it's much more likely you'll get Finnbogason, Afonso Alves or Bony.

Alfonso Alves... I remember he scored 7 goals in one game in the Eredivisie.

Home of Barca Fans