Justin Kluivert

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not just that, there are rumours he provided shelter for the guy that stole Van Gogh pieces from a museum.

He's never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

In other news; Justin was outstanding in De Klassieker against Feyenoord.

Andresito

Staff member
3 great goals vs Roda today. The guy's only 18 years old, I wonder which big club will snap him up in the summer.

Yannik

He should start for Ajax ahead of shitty Younes, not sure if he's ready for a big club yet though. That other kid from PSV, Lozano on the other hand should be on everyones radar.

Gilberto

3 great goals vs Roda today. The guy's only 18 years old, I wonder which big club will snap him up in the summer.

I support Roda and this is the worst Roda in history. It's not really an achievement to score against us lol. Our right back (Kluivert's direct opponent today) is one of the worst players I've ever seen in our beautiful yellow shirt. Kluivert is not ready for a move to a big club at all. Establishing himself as a starter for Ajax will be enough of a challenge. He is still very inconsistent and immature. There's nothing wrong with that, the guy is 18 years old, but he isn't ready for a big club by any means.

It is very clear though, that he is very talented. He is a fan favorite in Amsterdam, because he is the type of player Ajax fans love. He is young, confident and always makes an effort to entertain the crowd.

Last edited:

Windhook

No need to rush the kid. Let him develop at Ajax. His father became overnight sensation with the goal he scored against Milan in the CL final, but then disappeared for a while playing in the Italian Serie A, which was the best/hardest league of the 90's era.

jairzinho

Looked at him playing against AZ.

Really think he could turn out to be something special.

LOL at the comparisons with Deulo.

Riordon

David Neres also from Ajax is better than Kluivert and performing far more consistent. 8 goals and 11 assist in just 16 games, thats insane stats for a 20 year old in his first european season.

Gaudi

David Neres also from Ajax is better than Kluivert and performing far more consistent. 8 goals and 11 assist in just 16 games, thats insane stats for a 20 year old in his first european season.

Watched him yesterday for the first time, he looks very talented and skilfull...but he could be another Adama, need to see more games.

Home of Barca Fans