Justin Kluivert

i_bleed_blaugrana

Date of Birth: May 5, 1999
Height: 5'7
Current Club: AFC Ajax
Position: Left Winger, Striker

ajax.jpg

I think we just found our 4th striker. Yet another gem from Ajax, that and his father has clearly showed him a thing or two.

Ajax Debut:

[youtube]RnzELshdpgI[/youtube]

Definitely a player to keep an eye on. Never understood why we don't scout Ajax's youth academy more. Coulda had Luis a while ago.

MessiDinho10

He's not a striker, too small and fragile for that position. Also, he's nothing like his father as a player. Justin is a lot faster, has better crossing and dribbling and doesn't have the physique. Great talent nonetheless, looking forward to his further development at Ajax.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's just 18, so he can bulk up, but he seem to be more of a winger/attacking midfielder

Thought he looked very impressive in his debut. At least from the video of it

Horatio

You're welcome
The hype in the Netherlands is huge at the moment. Hope he lives up to some of it.
Dolberg already gave in to pressure after initial hype and good performance.

Last edited:

Messi983

I hate media hype. Just let youngsters develop without putting extra pressure on them by saying they are the next Messi or Xavi. But I guess it's part of the football. Most players that have learned how to deal with that pressure since they were very young have turned out into good/great players. On the other hand, media hype has helped to destroy careers of many talented players.

Don't know how Justin Kluivert will develop but whenever bigger clubs will start to chase him PSG will probably be in pole position to sign him until his father will be their SD. Unless Patrick won't want to put that kind of pressure on his son. But for now is the best for him to stay at Ajax.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For an 18 year old who can still improve his decision making, that's quite impressive.

Yannik

Yeah he is creating havoc there, notice how excited Ajax fans got when he got the ball, he immediately accelerates and looks for the quickest way to the goal. But of course that's not always the smartest option. He looks a bit like Di Maria in his Madrid days, always trying to get to the point as quickly as possible.

Home of Barca Fans