Lliga | Round 19: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-4

LeeRomeno

Weird lineup, but I hope our turned fortune will guide us to win still. Eibar generally has been also weaker in second half of season, although late January they should be still highly competitive.

kilian

Umtiti - Mathieu cb pairing in a potentially tough away game. Wtf is wrong with this guy. Arda in midfield again. It`s like he has a smartphone app called "Rotation master" that picks a random player for each position, regardless of form and performance of players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tactical line-up shows Arda playing as the RCM with Rakitic on the left side. Interesting. Could just be wrong though.

serghei

Aleix Vidal should have started this game. If he doesn't start against Sociedad on thursday or against Betis next week Lucho has no excuse.

I see no problem in starting Arda in midfield every once in a while. And he combines well with Messi, if he plays RCM it could work out nicely and make Messi not drift as much in the center.

Last edited:

Nucky

Umtiti - Mathieu cb pairing in a potentially tough away game. Wtf is wrong with this guy. Arda in midfield again. It`s like he has a smartphone app called "Rotation master" that picks a random player for each position, regardless of form and performance of players.

And again Vidal isn't starting but at least he is on the bench this time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Eibar was all over us before that goal. Anyway, fucking makes me sick to see all these passes by Messi being wasted. Just fucking score and put the game to bed already. FFS.

Home of Barca Fans