Lliga | Round 19: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-4

TrueCule

I feel very optimistic about tonight and I think that we can win with a 2 or more goals margin. We're in a good form and still getting better. I trust in Lucho and my intuition tells me that he's preparing our team to be on our peak in the Spring (March, April) just like 2 seasons ago. Just wait and see, guys. History is repeating!

Last edited:

Mido

I also agree with the idea that we still haven't peaked bu tlet's not be overconfident. Some , in this forum, last season were absolutely certain that Barca was gonna win the treble again and that it would be a cracker of a season. Things got shaky at a certain time and we lost the momentum. All the amazing football that was played didn't help against Atletico and Barca wasn't far from losing La Liga

We shall see what Lucho will have decided to set up as a starting eleven. I might be totally wrong, but I believe intensity and not necessarilyoverwhelming technincal superiority will make a difference. Iniesta and Rafinha are absent and I would be shocked if Gomes-Denis-Arda (or even Rakitic to a lesser extent) start to play super sharp possession football à la Xaviniesta.

I expect a tough pitch that could be trimmed a little bit more with Eibar trying to keep their stronghold in the midfield 40 meters from their goal.

Merovic

I think Arda will start the match in the line-up. Guys, why don't you like him? He's really better than neymar for now in terms of finishing. At least, he's directly making effective passses assists and mostly goals thus what do you want from him still?

Devils

Mathieu starting....:bartomeu:

Arda in midfield.....:bartomeu:

Aleix on the bench.....:bartomeu:

At least Raki is back to starting in La Liga.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Denis really fell down in pecking order.
Yeah, shame Lucho is a prick and leaves out Vidal again.

gasgas

I think Arda will start the match in the line-up. Guys, why don't you like him? He's really better than neymar for now in terms of finishing. At least, he's directly making effective passses assists and mostly goals thus what do you want from him still?

he will start in midfield and he is not a midfielder

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho really lost it.
I find it funny when I see anyone even talking about Palencia or Alena when Lucho can't even play Denis who is basically Barca's last young home-grown player in first team.

Home of Barca Fans