Jorge Sampaoli

MagIX

With Sampaoli 11 players ( i repeat: 11 players) have to run fight and bleed (defending+attacking) for 90min....
I think we could have problems.

Last edited:
Don't think so, Messi would probably be a bit more active which would obviously be welcome, but he'll mostly save himself for attacking efforts still... Except he'd actually get to make attacking efforts because there would be a midfield feeding him

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Has there been any rumor from the press or any evidence that he's under consideration? It'd be a total mistake if we picked the likes of Unzue/Eusebio over him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has there been any rumor from the press or any evidence that he's under consideration? It'd be a total mistake if we picked the likes of Unzue/Eusebio over him.

He's been linked to us, but that's merely because he has excellent relations with Messi, Neymar and Mascherano and because of his style of play.

The Barcelona press haven't even talked about a new coach after Lucho.

The worrying thing is that Valverde is leaving Athletic at the end of the season so he might be the obvious choice. I don't dislike Valverde and he has certainly proved more than what Lucho did when he got the job, but I think we really should go for Sampaoli, someone who is tactically astute and a great motivator whose passion on the sidelines is only challenged by Antonio Conte.

C4qVVqUXUAA0F5-.jpg:large

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm definitely on the hype train, but how MSN will work under him remains a question mark to me...

Also, I think it's sort of a dick move towards Sevilla to steal their coach, but oh well...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is. Hopefully they're not too successful come season end... lol.

I actually hope they are successful and one way or another manages to win the CL. I assume it would be easier for the Sevilla fans to accept him leaving(IF he joins us, that's a big IF considering our board) if he wins something like that with them.

El Flaco

I'm not really so sure if Sampaoli would be the correct successor when Lucho is gone.

His midfield is often really poor. Concedes a lot of chances and is waaaay too open.

Home of Barca Fans