Jorge Sampaoli

JerseyAddict

It's a friendly.

I wouldn't like to see Croatia devastated in a friendly 6-1 only 2.5 months before WC.

This is embrassing. I hope it won't shake up Messi confidence. We need him clearheaded in Barça. If he starts thinking Arg is fu it could be a problem.

D10S91

He confirmed he'll be staying.. Maybe with more time he'll figure out how to get the best out of this Argentina team, I refuse to believe he's really as bad as he's been this world cup..

George_Costanza

I still think he will do good in the long run with new players that he can employ his tactics. He was wrong for this particular group of players. I would argue Simeone will fail too to employ his system with these players.

Donatello

I still think he will do good in the long run with new players that he can employ his tactics. He was wrong for this particular group of players. I would argue Simeone will fail too to employ his system with these players.

Seems like more of an egotist tbf. Chooses players on the basis of his preference rather than merit.

There is no way a player like Dybala can be left out, who has scored 26 goals in Seria A, Icardi who was top scorer in the most defensive league. And, replaced by guys like Meza.

Home of Barca Fans