Copa | Quarter-final 1st leg: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 0-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who gives a damn about actual team that plays and actual fans that go to stadium and support their home team. More TV viewers = more $$$$ for FAs/UEFA/FIFA.
Same thing is happening in international football. After retarded friendlies in neutral countries they are tearing apart qualifications too and regular fans have only few oportunities to watch their team play live.

But again, it's great as little Vanuatu will now have a chance of playing WC and FIFA will have another fake "noble" cause to entertain the sheep while they're counting millions.

F

FlaFCB

Squad:

C2c8VfFWEAANqT_.jpg:large

Vidal left out :lol:

kilian

What`s wrong with that guy? If I were Vidal I would tell him to go fuck himself and waited in the stands for a transfer. This is really pathetic man management. I`m not saying that Vidal is a top player and a great rb, but if he works hard and plays a good game, you have to reward that with at least putting him in the squad for the game ffs. And he gets another ticket for the stands. For the hundredth time. I feel sorry for him.

raskolnikov

It's getting ridiculous.

For the first time I can remember the Clasico wasn't live on sky the last time..
Yeah, I even had to fake being sick to get away from work to watch it.
Also Lucho trying his best to keep making clueless decisions once again.

Devils

Lucho is just being an asshole.

He's not just going to risk pissing off Vidal with this level of disrespect, he's going to piss off the whole dressing room by being such a jackass.

snowy

was the reason for the feud really the foos-ketball betting injury or is it really something else?
this is starting to look worse than the Pep-YaYa-Zlatan saga

aaron101

So after telling the media at the press conference that Vidal proved him wrong, now he's not going to include him again in the squad? WTF is wrong with Lucho? After praising the guy, this is what he's gonna do?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
was the reason for the feud really the foos-ketball betting injury or is it really something else?
this is starting to look worse than the Pep-YaYa-Zlatan saga

Noone knows.

It's a bitch this isn't on tonight. I have a free evening and not particularly interested in Madrid, AFC nor Handball WC.

Home of Barca Fans