Liga | Round 18: FC Barcelona - UD Las Palmas 5-0

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Considering who we played and all our rotations, that was our best game in a long, long time.

serghei

Very good game and all the right calls for Lucho. Let's hope we win all games until the derby with Atletico and maybe we could turn this around in La Liga.

F

FlaFCB

Good game, but I still have my reservations. Las palmas played very badly, night and day from their game vs atletico in the calderon midweek.

I'm happy for Vidal, he looked genuinely thrilled after scoring. And he gave life to the right side, attacking wise. Gomes and Rafa also played very well, hope they keep it up. I think having too many mdfs could become a problem, it's too many players for 2 spots. None can really get a good string of games.

I'd honestly try a 3-4-3 with Vidal as rw. Would solve the empty right problem, and give security in defense, which is Vidal's weakness.

dakt

Good game, but I still have my reservations. Las palmas played very badly, night and day from their game vs atletico in the calderon midweek.

Not sure if Atletico was in 5th gear since they have already "secured" their pass in the game before with 3 goals in Palma's net.
I think we played great against not so motivated team, but would probably win even if their motivation level were higher.

What happened today is that we had obvious control and supremacy in midfield.

Altomonte

first good game by Gomes - but he should have scored 2 goals as well. Anyway, good result and good confidence booster.

vinni

Well played today. Lucho truly have the biggest set of balls. He is sticking to the rotations and it might start to pay off finally. I figured we would stop rotating after new year but seems we will continue it a while more.

Home of Barca Fans