Liga | Round 18: FC Barcelona - UD Las Palmas 5-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sergi Roberto, Pique and Denis Suarez left out:tata:. This probably means that Vidal will start... This should be fun, goalfest incoming:hooray:

Wft. is Denis omitted? Guy barely played lately.
Screw you Lucho and take your boyfriend Gomes with you.

gregorrin10

It really is becoming quite ridiculous how the Board and Lucho are trying to justify spending all that money on Gomes and keep forcing him into our starting lineup, when it's clear that Rafinha and Denis are both the better options. Hell, we'll even drive Rakitič out of the club if this keeps up. And even though i think that might not be the worst idea, i certainly don't support it, if that means keeping Gomes. Sell Gomes instead and cut our losses, or even better, sell them both and bring back Thiago and Samper. And we get to actually save a bunch of money with this two-way swap as well, and that way with the remaining money we can get a proper RB finally, if even the new manager decides against keeping Vidal beyond this summer. And of course that way we can return Sergi Roberto to midfield in the process, because he might be the only young(er) player in this team, that i could see at least semi-succeding in replacing Xavi or Iniesta in a few years. A midfield trio of Roberto-Samper-Thiago doesn't sound bad to me at all ;)

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

He is leaving one of Rakitic, Gomes or Denis out of each match. Gomes was left out vs bilbao, Rakitic vs Villarreal, iirc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is leaving one of Rakitic, Gomes or Denis out of each match. Gomes was left out vs bilbao, Rakitic vs Villarreal, iirc.

Sure, but Denis barely played lately.
One thing to look forward to (for me) when things are not going great is following our young home players and we hardly get any of that.

serghei

We should be able to win the game with the players that are available. This is a crowded period, we don't want to risk getting injuries that could jeopardize the CL campaign which is about to start in about a month or so.

F

FlaFCB

Sure, but Denis barely played lately.
One thing to look forward to (for me) when things are not going great is following our young home players and we hardly get any of that.

We shouldn't expect that too much these days, sadly. But maybe Rafa will play.

Vilarrubi

It really is becoming quite ridiculous how the Board and Lucho are trying to justify spending all that money on Gomes and keep forcing him into our starting lineup, when it's clear that Rafinha and Denis are both the better options. Hell, we'll even drive Rakitič out of the club if this keeps up. And even though i think that might not be the worst idea, i certainly don't support it, if that means keeping Gomes. Sell Gomes instead and cut our losses, or even better, sell them both and bring back Thiago and Samper. And we get to actually save a bunch of money with this two-way swap as well, and that way with the remaining money we can get a proper RB finally, if even the new manager decides against keeping Vidal beyond this summer. And of course that way we can return Sergi Roberto to midfield in the process, because he might be the only young(er) player in this team, that i could see at least semi-succeding in replacing Xavi or Iniesta in a few years. A midfield trio of Roberto-Samper-Thiago doesn't sound bad to me at all ;)

100% agree. Especially with the board and Gomes price tag so they feel like they have to play him.

Out of Gomes, Raki, Denis and Rafinha I thought Rafinha was the best in the last game.. and he wasn't all together that good.. but he should retain his place today IMO.

El Flaco

C2IxhlmXEAAcApO.jpg

[tw]820272258572845056[/tw]

C2IygHiXUAEYW9j.jpg

Home of Barca Fans