Thread: We need a worldclass playmaker at all costs!

We need a worldclass playmaker at all costs!

Adding a worlclass Midfielder like De Bruyne or Modric to this team would make us the team to beat again! MSN are starving upfront Iniesta can't do it all season anymore!

I would tray to sign a playmaker at all costs, (even if we needed to sell/trade Neymar for that)!!

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    We do need a playmaker but only if Lucho changes his system. Or hard working MC like Verratti.

Or Lucho could grow a pair, tell Messi to play as RW again and bench Neymar if he keeps playing this bad.

Gundogan would have been a dream if he didn't have injuries... so would Veratti.

When Messi will permanently move in the center, as he gets older, to be a trequartista (like a much better Totti), we would eventualy need a double pivot as a cover behind him. So, in that respect, it would be better if, in time, we would find ourselves a classic RW and switch to a 4-2-3-1. Someone like Verratti would be ideal for that plan, because he could form a double pivot with Busi, but he could also play a bit higher in a 4-1-4-1.

So, I don't think we need a no10. We have Messi. We need a player who is very solid defensively, runs 11-12 km when he has to, and can also pass very well.
    Last edited by serghei; 11th January 2017 at 07:29 PM.

I'm sorry
    We need a new coach first.

Gemusesuppe
    Well... cheeky bid for Modric?

Who are the top playmakers anyway... we do need someone.

verratttiiiii

There aren't many world class names who are available but yeah if there is one position that will instantly improve us if we get a world class player there then that would be attacking mid. This season after a lot of transfers I thought we will have the midfield of pep times but looks like we just added numbers.

Only coutinho is a realistic bet and while verrati is better than him, he is unrealistic due to PSG. I think coutinho will modify his game to suit us. At barca you have to always play a bit different. If this season we do bad, we should go all out to make coutinhio our marqee signing for next season.