Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cdr | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Athletic Club 3-1 (4-3 agg.)

FlaFCB

Cdr | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Athletic Club 3-1 (4-3 agg.)

Ref will be Gil Manzano. He's not very good.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    We're gonna mangle them at Camp Nou.

i am feeling quite positive about this thing, similar feeling before last season 0-8 trashing of Deportivo, not that i would think we would trash Bilbao, as they are quality team, but team motivation and focus will be very high and at home we are a different beast usually.

It's either gonna be 0-0 for very long, or MSN gets freaky and we lead something like 3 or 4-0 by half time.

But seriously, I say we score at least one in the 1st half, then another quickly into the 2nd half and ultimately get a comfortable 3-0 lead, before Bilbao gets one back in the last 10 minutes, then we see a little panicking from our defence in the dying minutes, but we ultimately hold on to get through. Just another unconvincing performance, but just enough to get us (and Lucho) through. If we however, can't overturn the deficit and actually get kicked out, I hope Lucho gets sacked right after the game.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 10th January 2017 at 01:22 PM.

Time for Suarez and Neymar to score. First 2 games this year they lacked precision. Let's hope the team practiced well instead of making the FIFA trip.

If it's 0-0 heading into 2nd half panic might start creeping in

Messi is hardly ever super motivated but when he is, he alone finishes things and I am pretty sure he is mentally fired up for tonight after all the refree drama and criticism. Even if we are shit like usual, messi will bulldoze us to the next round of copa. Refree can shit on us tonight but god will take us through.

Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    If it's 0-0 heading into 2nd half panic might start creeping in
    Dunno about the panic but on the match chat all players,lucho,barto and maybe even camp nou will be sold by the members.
    Last edited by Neymessi; 11th January 2017 at 11:49 AM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries

Big game imo. If this season turns to shit it'll be nice to at least have one more Copa del Rey in the trophy cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Dunno about the panic but on the match chat all players,lucho,barto and maybe even camp nou will be sold by the members.

True. You gotta love football and emotions surrounding it.

1:0 fist half, atheltic presses in 2nd and then we get 2 goals on counters. 3:0 all is good, Luch is the best, there is no problems, LA LA LAND for Lucho.

I'm sure lucho is making sure his iPad is all charged up as we speak so there's enough battery life to find a solution.

Hope Camp Nou is hostile for once. Need to put pressure on team and ref.

might get pizza

FlaFCB
    Squad for the game: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis, Arda, A.Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto and Umtiti.

Masip, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal and Mathieu have been left out.