Cdr | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Athletic Club 3-1 (4-3 agg.)

gregorrin10

Hope Camp Nou is hostile for once. Need to put pressure on team and ref.

With probably close to 50% of the stadium again being tourists, i doubt it. The club should really sell more season tickets before the season or something, and sell it to true, more hardcore Cules, because as tough as it is to say it, it's exactly right that we have almost zero atmosphere when playing at home, which is particularly a shame, since we have the largest stadium in Europe. Hell, at this point i wouldn't even mind the Ultras being let back in the stadium to make some noise. :shakeshead:

Last edited:

Asylum15

Bilbao surely won't play the high block they employed at San Mames, so we'll have more comfortable possession I would suspect.

We need a big game from Suarez, he's really been downright awful this season IMO.

ronniecro

i think we will certainly concede goal with ter stegen to blame
other than that i just can't see us beating them easily,i even think the game could go in extra time

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bilbao surely won't play the high block they employed at San Mames, so we'll have more comfortable possession I would suspect.

We need a big game from Suarez, he's really been downright awful this season IMO.

He still scored some important goals while being a motor of the team.
If there's one player I'm not worried about, it's Suarez because he won't lose his class and his workrate is second to none.

Badger

He still scored some important goals while being a motor of the team.
If there's one player I'm not worried about, it's Suarez because he won't lose his class and his workrate is second to none.

He scores amazing goals and misses sitters he's infuriating at times

Raketa10

Another game another lineup, same old story all over again. Now all of the sudden Rafinha is back in starting 11 and Gomes is on the stands and Rakitic on the bench. After 6 months Lucho still doesn't have a clue who is our RM. From Rakitic to Denis to Gomes to Rafinha and than back. Crazy RM rotation continues and there is no end on the horizon. No wonder no one can play good when no one can play 3 games in a row in that position.

I lost my hope regarding this season so whatever happens I am fine with it as long as we change our manager in the end of the season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans