Cdr | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Athletic Club 3-1 (4-3 agg.)

Vilarrubi

Another game another lineup, same old story all over again. Now all of the sudden Rafinha is back in starting 11 and Gomes is on the stands and Rakitic on the bench. After 6 months Lucho still doesn't have a clue who is our RM. From Rakitic to Denis to Gomes to Rafinha and than back. Crazy RM rotation continues and there is no end on the horizon. No wonder no one can play good when no one can play 3 games in a row in that position.

I lost my hope regarding this season so whatever happens I am fine with it as long as we change our manager in the end of the season.

It's true but neither one of Gomes, Denis and Rakitic has shown much this season, I know there should be stability in that position and the manager should know by now, but lets give Rafinha a chance tonight.

Neymessi

Bullshit from lucho yet again. If we pull through we pull through but this lineup is weird again. This is a must win match and he brings out rafinha out of nowhere. No rakitic,no denis,no gomes but rafinha? He has got the least minutes in midfield amonst others I think. Rotation is never a bad thing. Thing is lucho doesn't know jack about it.

Raketa10

Lucho does not have a clue who is our RM but on the left side situation is also worisome since Iniesta is almost 33. Not to mention we do not have substitution for DM position. If we do not begin to solve our midfield problem this summer we are going to get in a BIG BIG trouble very soon. Our midfield is becoming our biggest concern.

We have to decide who is for our team and who is not. We have to sell some players and try to strengthen the team by buying one world class midfielder. I also hope we will promote Alena in the summer.

In the end all of that can not be done without a manager who has a clear vision of the team.

Last edited:

Kuchi

Good ref, 2 mins a clear yellow not given anf a bad offside call..

Guess its easier to call offside on all suarez runs..you are mostly right..

F

FlaFCB

Getting the result, but still not playing well. Hope they score another and concede none, as this result is still very dangerous. One goal and athletic is through.

Home of Barca Fans