User Tag List

View Poll Results: Where do you come from?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

    1 1.49%
  • Croatia

    5 7.46%
  • Norway

    3 4.48%
  • Sweden

    3 4.48%
  • France

    1 1.49%
  • USA

    6 8.96%
  • Germany

    1 1.49%
  • UK

    3 4.48%
  • Brazil

    1 1.49%
  • Argentina

    0 0%
  • Colombia

    1 1.49%
  • Turkey

    0 0%
  • Netherlands

    2 2.99%
  • Switzerland

    0 0%
  • Other

    40 59.70%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: BarcaForum demographics: Where do you come from?

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Albo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,073
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Now what you'd call cold
    Lapland or Canada. Let's be honest, if it's not under -10 celsius it's not even that cold.

  2. #32
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Lapland or Canada. Let's be honest, if it's not under -10 celsius it's not even that cold.
    It is to me
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Albo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,073
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    It is to me
    Such a baby

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    BerkeleyBernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Posts
    2,453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planet Claire.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mumbai.

    We've got hot, very hot, I can't wear clothes anymore hot, and Satan's sauna temperature hot...

    Is why I love cold/temperate places
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    To be fair a lot of people move to new countries/cities just because of weather. It has a huge impact on some people. I know the LA area always gets a lot of new migrants just because they're tired of their cold city.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Yes, and I'd like living close to the beach too.

    For everything else I'm more than happy in Norway, but if I had the choice to move somewhere then Melbourne and Barcelona would be high up on the list. Can say LA too.
    Interesting, I'm quite the opposite, I'd go to a cooler place if I would be willing to swap it to any other place!

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    685
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Interesting, I'm quite the opposite, I'd go to a cooler place if I would be willing to swap it to any other place!
    Same, i mean 2 weeks per year is more than enough tropical weather for me, wish winters would be actually cold not this random 0 degrees rain.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Erta Ale
    Posts
    666
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hobart - Tasse Maniaque d'Hash2O

  9. #39
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Same, i mean 2 weeks per year is more than enough tropical weather for me, wish winters would be actually cold not this random 0 degrees rain.
    Yeah, the sad news for the likes of us (which imo are considerably fewer than the others) is climate changing and getting wormer and wormer in a very fast paced rhythm.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ljubljana, Slovenia.


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  11. #41
    Member
    Zinedinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Born and raised in Barcelona.

  12. #42
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinedinho View Post
    Born and raised in Barcelona.
    Then you'd probably want to go with @Liodinho instead of @Zinedinho!

    Just saying

  13. #43
    Member
    Zinedinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Then you'd probably want to go with @Liodinho instead of @Zinedinho!

    Just saying
    Not the first time people from this forum think my nick isn't entirely appropriate, being a Barça fan. I think Zinedinho sounds awesome, and despite being a passionate Barça fan since I was a kid (like most of my friends, unsurprisingly), I think it's fair to admire great footballers, regardless of where they played. Zinedine Zidane is one of those footballers that, to me, transcend colors, just like Ronaldinho. I hate that he played for R. Madrid, but he was awesome. Once I thought it sounded catchy as my nick here, I searched the web and found out that someone already photoshopped a fusion between the two, and thought it was perfect. Also, I like passion, but I try to combat bias, and this nickname and avatar may give an appearance of "balance" with which I'm comfortable.

  14. #44
    Member
    Zinedinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... Other must be a really huge country!!!

  15. #45
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinedinho View Post
    Not the first time people from this forum think my nick isn't entirely appropriate, being a Barça fan. I think Zinedinho sounds awesome, and despite being a passionate Barça fan since I was a kid (like most of my friends, unsurprisingly), I think it's fair to admire great footballers, regardless of where they played. Zinedine Zidane is one of those footballers that, to me, transcend colors, just like Ronaldinho. I hate that he played for R. Madrid, but he was awesome. Once I thought it sounded catchy as my nick here, I searched the web and found out that someone already photoshopped a fusion between the two, and thought it was perfect. Also, I like passion, but I try to combat bias, and this nickname and avatar may give an appearance of "balance" with which I'm comfortable.
    haha. Makes sense