BarcaForum demographics: Where do you come from?

Where do you come from?

• Total voters

Neeraj

Mumbai.

We've got hot, very hot, I can't wear clothes anymore hot, and Satan's sauna temperature hot...

Is why I love cold/temperate places :)

FC B

To be fair a lot of people move to new countries/cities just because of weather. It has a huge impact on some people. I know the LA area always gets a lot of new migrants just because they're tired of their cold city.

Yes, and I'd like living close to the beach too.

For everything else I'm more than happy in Norway, but if I had the choice to move somewhere then Melbourne and Barcelona would be high up on the list. Can say LA too.

Interesting, I'm quite the opposite, I'd go to a cooler place if I would be willing to swap it to any other place!

LeeRomeno

Interesting, I'm quite the opposite, I'd go to a cooler place if I would be willing to swap it to any other place!

Same, i mean 2 weeks per year is more than enough tropical weather for me, wish winters would be actually cold not this random 0 degrees rain.

snowy

Hobart - Tasse Maniaque d'Hash2O :stoner:
hdlebha

FC B

Same, i mean 2 weeks per year is more than enough tropical weather for me, wish winters would be actually cold not this random 0 degrees rain.

Yeah, the sad news for the likes of us (which imo are considerably fewer than the others) is climate changing and getting wormer and wormer in a very fast paced rhythm.

Zinedinho

Then you'd probably want to go with @Liodinho instead of [MENTION=19687]Zinedinho[/MENTION]!

Just saying

Not the first time people from this forum think my nick isn't entirely appropriate, being a Barça fan. I think Zinedinho sounds awesome, and despite being a passionate Barça fan since I was a kid (like most of my friends, unsurprisingly), I think it's fair to admire great footballers, regardless of where they played. Zinedine Zidane is one of those footballers that, to me, transcend colors, just like Ronaldinho. I hate that he played for R. Madrid, but he was awesome. Once I thought it sounded catchy as my nick here, I searched the web and found out that someone already photoshopped a fusion between the two, and thought it was perfect. Also, I like passion, but I try to combat bias, and this nickname and avatar may give an appearance of "balance" with which I'm comfortable.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not the first time people from this forum think my nick isn't entirely appropriate, being a Barça fan. I think Zinedinho sounds awesome, and despite being a passionate Barça fan since I was a kid (like most of my friends, unsurprisingly), I think it's fair to admire great footballers, regardless of where they played. Zinedine Zidane is one of those footballers that, to me, transcend colors, just like Ronaldinho. I hate that he played for R. Madrid, but he was awesome. Once I thought it sounded catchy as my nick here, I searched the web and found out that someone already photoshopped a fusion between the two, and thought it was perfect. Also, I like passion, but I try to combat bias, and this nickname and avatar may give an appearance of "balance" with which I'm comfortable.
haha. Makes sense :okay:

Home of Barca Fans