BarcaForum demographics: Where do you come from?

Where do you come from?

• Total voters

Windhook

Not the first time people from this forum think my nick isn't entirely appropriate, being a Barça fan.

That's because they don't know much about Zizou. He used to be a Barca supporter before he joined Real Madrid. Anyway you cannot hate a genius. If you do then you have more of a Madridista DNA, the exceptions being Ronaldinho's applauds after dismantling Real Madrid back in 2005 at Bernabeu and, of course, Iniesta for being the World Cup 2010 hero.
[youtube]v-905xVOy5M[/youtube]

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm from Razgrad, Bulgaria. Yep, the town of the mighty PFC Ludogorets Razgrad :lol:, the team that competes, from time to time, in the group stages of Champions League. Even though they are professional players I bet by that time of the day most of our players to be drunk, especially the Bulgarians and Romanians in the team. The Brazilians in Ludogorets tend to be more disciplined, actually they are pretty cool and fun people, I had the chance to talk with them on few occasions about football and I know for certain they love watching Barcelona and absolutely worship this guy.:neymar:

Home of Barca Fans