Lliga | Round 17: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From MD:

Squad list:

Ter Stegen, Masip, Piqué, Busquets, Denis Suárez, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Alcácer, Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes y Umtiti.

No Rakitic, Vidal and Mathieu

Ahmedd

I can't believe it... Enrique is punishing Rakitic again, even though Enrique is the one that's fucking up !

JerseyAddict

Rakitić will leave if Lucho continues. People here think it is good to be so but I don't. That side of the team is completely fu and it is not OK to blame only one player.

vlad

i know lucho looks like he lost it, but why be upset about rakitic not playing? is not that he had good performance from start of the season, he looks completly out of the game, and his greatest strenght is running alot and covering attackers, but thats it, his skills with ball are average, under pressing he is one player less on the pitch, from the beginning i was suprised when barca took him instead of kroos or similar player, and i dont mind if he leave barca at the end of the season.

about the match, im hoping for the best, and thats 3 points, if barca lose here, its 6 points difference from real, and they have 1 match less

gatsu

I can't believe it... Enrique is punishing Rakitic again, even though Enrique is the one that's fucking up !

I really hope this is lucho's last season. He caused enough destruction and it's time to stop the bleeding.

ronniecro

so it seems that rakitić is done,no other explanation since i haven't heard that he's injured
given our form lately i can't see us winning tonight,only players that are in form and playing good are iniesta,messi and neymar
and i could bet that ter stegen will freeze once more

gatsu

Except from Neymar no one is in form the holiday trip hurt us more than Madrid which is pretty incredible knowing they had cup matchs to play.

Gaudi

I wouldn't mind if Rakitic goes, but already seen it, he'll go for 14+4 millions and we'll buy some random Valencia dude for 40+ and he'll flop

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Villareal won 6 of their last 7 home games and have conceded only 11 goals this season, best record in La Liga. This will be tough, let's see if Lucho will really change something in this game.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I wouldn't mind if Rakitic goes, but already seen it, he'll go for 14+4 millions and we'll buy some random Valencia dude for 40+ and he'll flop

We already did, Gomes... and for 50m. If the club think he's good enough to take that starting 11 role in midfield we are in for some bad times.

BarçaBarça

i know lucho looks like he lost it, but why be upset about rakitic not playing? is not that he had good performance from start of the season, he looks completly out of the game, and his greatest strenght is running alot and covering attackers, but thats it, his skills with ball are average, under pressing he is one player less on the pitch, from the beginning i was suprised when barca took him instead of kroos or similar player, and i dont mind if he leave barca at the end of the season.

about the match, im hoping for the best, and thats 3 points, if barca lose here, its 6 points difference from real, and they have 1 match less

I think he fitted Enriques system very well, a hard working 8, who support MSN (which gives them freedom) and work like mad in defence, with occasionally goals.

If we get another coach at the end of this season, I'm not sure how well he will fit. At Sevilla he was more creative, but can he switch back again? Maybe he could - right now it seems like he has no other instructions than defend.

But a sale to China for 60 M. (lets get something out of that crazy market) and buy Thiago/De Bruyne/Isco - I would be fine with that :)
But with the board struggling to find a Right-back, I'm sure we can't manage to find someone to release Iniesta of the full responsibility, and will put all trust in Denis, Gomes and Halilovic (too risky, imo). Can you imagine that we also sold Thiago the same window RM bought Isco - how bad is that?

Home of Barca Fans