Lliga | Round 17: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-1

JerseyAddict

Season is turning in disaster. No game, no tactics, no luck... no reff brave enough to call a clear pen. La Liga is a 99% lost.

FC B

You can't just "focus" on CL. CL is a tough competition that's completely unpredictable.

Disagree.
CL has become predictable when it comes to draws so it would be safe to asume Barca will have to get past through the toughest of opponents in order to reach the final..

F

FlaFCB

If not for a Messi fk, we'd had lost. That says a lot. Team seem incapable of creating actual dangerous chances. Set pieces and individual brilliance is the way now, because we're not a team anymore.

It doesn't matter who plays at rcm, and along with roberto as rb, that right side is dead. Licho should resign, because fartomeu won't fire him, for his past. But I don't see none of those happening.

Unless some stuff like the call for elections in 2015 happens, this will be a trophyless season, with the team playing worse with each passing week.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I had a beer now. We could have won imo. but it's not just this game and one off.
We lost too many damn points so far so it's safe to say we have a bigger problem than one ball going in or not as Lucho is implying.

slvtn

It's not done just yet. But we need Sevilla to take points from Madrid. Madrid still has to play on Pizjuan, San Mames, Mestalla, El Madrigal, Ballaidos. Tough places to go.

The difference is that Real won against all the mediocre opponents. We dropped a lot of points there. That point for Villareal is well deserved, same goes for Bilbaos win last week. I'd clearly set my bets on them. Against Paris, it's another pair of shoes. Pretty confident that we can beat them, but it will need a lot of improvement.

El Flaco

A draw is almost like a loss in our case.

Real Madrid still have 1 game in their hand, so the gap between us and them might increase even more...

Potroh

We could have won imo. but it's not just this game and one off.
We lost too many damn points so far so it's safe to say we have a bigger problem than one ball going in or not as Lucho is implying.

I think the team played well enough. There seem to be 3 major problems right now:

1. Forcing the mediocre new signings all the time and by this turning the "system" upside down.
2. Lack of LUCK. In this season the ball always snaps out for Barca and snaps in for R.Madrid. It's part of this game...
3. Each and every game the first 30 minutes or so is bad. The first 15 is even worse. Barca seems to be a second-half team right now, that tries to win close games always too late.

Barcilliant

If not for a Messi fk, we'd had lost. That says a lot. Team seem incapable of creating actual dangerous chances. Set pieces and individual brilliance is the way now, because we're not a team anymore.

It doesn't matter who plays at rcm, and along with roberto as rb, that right side is dead. Licho should resign, because fartomeu won't fire him, for his past. But I don't see none of those happening.

Unless some stuff like the call for elections in 2015 happens, this will be a trophyless season, with the team playing worse with each passing week.

Lucho will leave at the end of the season... Guaranteed

LMessi85

Wow this was dissapointing! Luckily we had messi and he scored that FK.
What has happened to neymar and suarez? Their form is so bad atm.
Tactics aren't good.

And.......I've never seen anything like this. 3 100% penalties within minutes and ref says no to all. Refs are so bad in Spain.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans