Lliga | Round 17: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-1

BarçaBarça

More horror. Jobs not done, a draw is not good enough. Messi with some magic, but there is no team at the moment.
League is over now, we don't have any strength to fight from behind.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only won a point because of Messi brilliance.

Bad tactics again and when things don't work for us we can do nothing except put another midfielder in because someone decided we should spend 30 million on Paco.

Barcilliant

Even if RM drop 10 points it won't matter.

Maybe a copa is all we win this year.

I'm worried Real will win the treble.

serghei

It's not done just yet. But we need Sevilla to take points from Madrid. Madrid still has to play on Pizjuan, San Mames, Mestalla, El Madrigal, Ballaidos. Tough places to go.

LeeRomeno

I think it was actually a step forward in gameplay vs Bilbao game, alot more movement and ideas, except for Neymar, who was best vs Bilbao, but worst player there today, messed up almost everything he was involved in.
Finishing and connection between players, even MSN is still lost, but i dont see how anyone can say "players" dont want to win anything after games like that, desire is clearly there, just end product is missing.

Neeraj

Looking at how Madrid can't seem to lose games and how poor lucho has made a star studded team of players, I think it's safe to say league is over. I think the main goal should be stopping the Madrid from winning the cl. If they achieve back to back, especially playing like they have been, it will be the biggest travesty in football. I don't think we can win the cl, but we need to knock them out. Copa can take a hike for all I care.

Home of Barca Fans