Lliga | Round 17: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rakitić will leave if Lucho continues. People here think it is good to be so but I don't. That side of the team is completely fu and it is not OK to blame only one player.

Rakitic is among players with most minutes for us.
Lucho is rationing his minutes imo. as he is our work horse.

JerseyAddict

Rakitic is among players with most minutes for us.
Lucho is rationing his minutes imo. as he is our work horse.

I don't think he is resting him. It is something else. I truly believe it is the end of their "love". Sadly because I like Raki the most of Cro players (Perišić also, I was never on Modrić bandwagon even when he was in Dinamo ).

The problem is, ok Barça will sell Rakitić, no one is irreplacable in my book except Messi, Iniesta and Pique. Who will they buy? Some 2nd grade 30-40-50 mil bencher that wis willing to grab blaugrana shirt just to brag he was in Barça with no heart and no quality. They can't buy worldclass cause they don't have knowledge to recognize some that is not a star yet and real stars don't want to come cause they know all is about MSN.

Raketa10

Rakitic in the stands?!?! That's it, I am not going to say one more word against any player in our squad. With idiot like this on our bench no wonder we cant play good. Lucho has to go! Enaugh is enaugh!!! He destroyed this team and he is not going to stop until we fire him.

Last edited:

JackSparrow

I used to support Enrique since he was one of my favorite players back in the days. But now I wish he'd go after this season.

I dont want Messi's last years to be wasted so bring in Klopp please.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I used to support Enrique since he was one of my favorite players back in the days. But now I wish he'd go after this season.

I dont want Messi's last years to be wasted so bring in Klopp please.
Klopp won't leave a club he has just signed a long term deal with and loves the fans and the city.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile.... Another problem occured. Wife used up my last beer for gravy.
How am I going to cope with no midfield, Steven freezing and Neymar shenanigans now.

giphy.gif

El Flaco

Villarreal haven't won a league game against us since 2008.

Hopefully, this streak will continue after this game.

hulinat

wtf is the deal with resting rakitic so much? the last time he played a league match was against real 3/12.

Home of Barca Fans