Lose this and the league is done.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Laughing at people talking about rotating for this match, after one game back !

Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    According to Sport, Lucho could use Iniesta-Denis as our CM pairing for this match.
    rakitic is not even on the bench?

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    From MD:

Squad list:

Ter Stegen, Masip, Piqué, Busquets, Denis Suárez, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Alcácer, Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes y Umtiti.

No Rakitic, Vidal and Mathieu

I can't believe it... Enrique is punishing Rakitic again, even though Enrique is the one that's fucking up !

Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Lose this and the league is done.
    Drawing this game would also kill the league.

Rakitić will leave if Lucho continues. People here think it is good to be so but I don't. That side of the team is completely fu and it is not OK to blame only one player.

i know lucho looks like he lost it, but why be upset about rakitic not playing? is not that he had good performance from start of the season, he looks completly out of the game, and his greatest strenght is running alot and covering attackers, but thats it, his skills with ball are average, under pressing he is one player less on the pitch, from the beginning i was suprised when barca took him instead of kroos or similar player, and i dont mind if he leave barca at the end of the season.

about the match, im hoping for the best, and thats 3 points, if barca lose here, its 6 points difference from real, and they have 1 match less

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedd View Post
    I can't believe it... Enrique is punishing Rakitic again, even though Enrique is the one that's fucking up !
    I really hope this is lucho's last season. He caused enough destruction and it's time to stop the bleeding.

so it seems that rakitić is done,no other explanation since i haven't heard that he's injured
    given our form lately i can't see us winning tonight,only players that are in form and playing good are iniesta,messi and neymar
    and i could bet that ter stegen will freeze once more

Except from Neymar no one is in form the holiday trip hurt us more than Madrid which is pretty incredible knowing they had cup matchs to play.

I wouldn't mind if Rakitic goes, but already seen it, he'll go for 14+4 millions and we'll buy some random Valencia dude for 40+ and he'll flop

Danger Ahead
    Villareal won 6 of their last 7 home games and have conceded only 11 goals this season, best record in La Liga. This will be tough, let's see if Lucho will really change something in this game.
    Last edited by Ghostmaster; 8th January 2017 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudi View Post
    I wouldn't mind if Rakitic goes, but already seen it, he'll go for 14+4 millions and we'll buy some random Valencia dude for 40+ and he'll flop
    We already did, Gomes... and for 50m. If the club think he's good enough to take that starting 11 role in midfield we are in for some bad times.

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    i know lucho looks like he lost it, but why be upset about rakitic not playing? is not that he had good performance from start of the season, he looks completly out of the game, and his greatest strenght is running alot and covering attackers, but thats it, his skills with ball are average, under pressing he is one player less on the pitch, from the beginning i was suprised when barca took him instead of kroos or similar player, and i dont mind if he leave barca at the end of the season.

about the match, im hoping for the best, and thats 3 points, if barca lose here, its 6 points difference from real, and they have 1 match less
    I think he fitted Enriques system very well, a hard working 8, who support MSN (which gives them freedom) and work like mad in defence, with occasionally goals.

If we get another coach at the end of this season, I'm not sure how well he will fit. At Sevilla he was more creative, but can he switch back again? Maybe he could - right now it seems like he has no other instructions than defend.

But a sale to China for 60 M. (lets get something out of that crazy market) and buy Thiago/De Bruyne/Isco - I would be fine with that
    But with the board struggling to find a Right-back, I'm sure we can't manage to find someone to release Iniesta of the full responsibility, and will put all trust in Denis, Gomes and Halilovic (too risky, imo). Can you imagine that we also sold Thiago the same window RM bought Isco - how bad is that?