Lliga | Round 17: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-1

Alik

Villarreal's form also isn't good. I think it should be easier than the Bilbao match.

F

FlaFCB

Villarreal's form also isn't good. I think it should be easier than the Bilbao match.

In la liga, their form is good. Last 2 matches were 2 good wins, one at home vs atletico, and one away vs gijon.

Altomonte

we need to win and then hope that Sevilla can defeat RM - two matches in a row first CDR and then La Liga. Referees could play important role ...
Anyway, optimistic scenario is that we win against Villarreal and RM will lose Liga match to Sevilla next week. RM's luck must run out eventually.

Barcilliant

You can forget the league this season. We're just too inconsistent. Too many rotations, new players not integrating or not good enough, bad tactics from Lucho...The list goes on.

Real will not drop many points this season...We look vulnerable almost every game.

I think we might win a cup with a bit of luck.

Alik

You can forget the league this season. We're just too inconsistent. Too many rotations, new players not integrating or not good enough, bad tactics from Lucho...The list goes on.

Real will not drop many points this season...We look vulnerable almost every game.

I think we might win a cup with a bit of luck.

That's the spirit.

gatsu

They will use exactly the same strategies as Athletic and Celia before them.
Every good coach knows right now that the best way to counter us is by applying a very high pressing which wil leave us without solutions knowing that our midfield is nonexistent.
Hoping that Messi has recovered enough from his South American trip, if not I really don't see us winning.

The Liga will probably be lost tonight and it's not a bad thing. This season our top priority must the CL and not letting Madrid be the first team winning it 2 times consecutively.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're too good to fail this much this season.
Messi alone can win any game so I am predicting hosts to be cocky and us punishing them.

Home of Barca Fans