Santiago Bueno

opjeoff

img_femartinez_20170215-132550_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_santibueno-kwFG-U4245930438GWH-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

On his way to Barcelona.

which one is he?

:neymar:

xXKonan

SPORT thinks Palmeiras may ask about Bueno as a possible replacement for Mina, when he comes here due to the good relations between the clubs.

Not sure of a loan or sale+buyback clause. might be just speculation though by Sport.

Messi983

SPORT thinks Palmeiras may ask about Bueno as a possible replacement for Mina, when he comes here due to the good relations between the clubs.

Not sure of a loan or sale+buyback clause. might be just speculation though by Sport.

That wouldn't make much sense if we want him to adapt to European football.

xXKonan

That wouldn't make much sense if we want him to adapt to European football.
My only theory is that to keep relations warm and nice and have a chance at some of their talented players we could offer them Bueno in place of Yerry.

I don't really like the thought if it though and I doubt Bueno would either. But it's mostly just dumb theories anyway and opinions so I don't think it will happen and Palmerias will likely end up finding another Gem like Yerry.

xXKonan

Ferran Martinez (MD) writes the Club has no plans on giving Bueno to Palmeiras when we bring in Yerry and Bueno doesn't want to return to South America.

Messi983

Got a bigger nose than Ibra this guy.

:lol:

Hopefully he'll work out better for us than Ibra. But for now I don't have high expectations. If he ever makes it to our first team and becomes at least a reliable backup I'd be more than happy.

Messi983

According to MD he'll be available to play in UEFA Youth League quaterfinal match against Porto on March 9. And he could make his debut for Juvenil A 4 days before in league match vs. Mallorca.

ldsix

Yup. Missing only some simple passes between him and defenders. Twitter has 180 sec. limit for videos.

xXKonan

I like what I seen out of Bueno in that video. in the first couple of minutes in the match he was a bit nervous but as the match wore on he got more comfortable and didn't look out of place at all. I can see why we decided to recruit him.

Home of Barca Fans