Santiago Bueno

ldsix

It's true. He really is good addition to Juvenil squad. I think he could play even better with the ball in his next match.

xXKonan

Why isn't he playing with Barca B?
I think the club wants him to get adjusted to things and where he can play. at Barca B, he would be behind Marlon,Martinez and Lopez at this moment in time since they have more experience.

I think he will play with the B team next season though with Marlon likely being promoted/going out on loan.

xXKonan

Bueno and Uruguay started off their U-20 WC in great form so far and won vs Italy 1-0 and Japan 2-0 and Bueno took part in both matches keeping a clean sheet.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Nice video! Bueno's style of play isn't like the Hard-man defenders you usually see with other Uruguayan CB's like Godin and Gimenez. I can't wait for him to get a full season here at Barca B/ Juvenil A to see him grow and get better.

omar

with uru seems like he plays as lcb not rcb so don't worry about that [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] :lol:

xXKonan

Four games in total so far in the U-20 WC, and Bueno has played in all of them and Uruguay has yet to concede a goal.

khaled_a_d

He should be great replacement for Marlon next year,with Tarin coming out of injury our defense could be set in the center specially if we stayed in 3rd division

God Serena

He should be great replacement for Marlon next year,with Tarin coming out of injury our defense could be set in the center specially if we stayed in 3rd division

Aren't Tarin and Bueno both RCB though? Tarin coming out of injury and Bueno getting promoted seems like it'd cause someone to get less time than they deserve if the way Gerard managed Marlon is any indication.

xXKonan

He's right footed but he's been playing LCB, so far in the U-20 WC. and he seems pretty comfortable there as he's been rock solid.

khaled_a_d

Aren't Tarin and Bueno both RCB though? Tarin coming out of injury and Bueno getting promoted seems like it'd cause someone to get less time than they deserve if the way Gerard managed Marlon is any indication.

Both played LCB,and historically speaking Umtiti is the 1st left footed starting CB we had since De Boer. I think both will get playing time tbh unless we got promoted then we will most likely try to sign someone more experienced

God Serena

Both played LCB,and historically speaking Umtiti is the 1st left footed starting CB we had since De Boer. I think both will get playing time tbh unless we got promoted then we will most likely try to sign someone more experienced

But Gerard literally went from starting Tarin in every single game Barca B played, to benching him most of the season when Marlon came despite Tarin being 2nd best CB by far (From what I could tell), and the reason given was because both were right footed.

Unless Gerard plans on using Bueno as LCB more often (Which I don't have faith in him doing tbh), I'd expect there to be some kind of conflict.

Home of Barca Fans