Santiago Bueno

xXKonan

[tw]826718551734153216[/tw]

[tw]826719120351756288[/tw]

Cadena Ser also talked to Rodolfo Catino who is the Pro treasurer of Penarol, and he said that we have been following Bueno for the last couple of years and were impressed every time we watched him so we finally made the move for him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Kinder-Bueno-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Messi983

Mmm, I love Kinder bueno.

Cadena Ser also talked to Rodolfo Catino who is the Pro treasurer of Penarol, and he said that we have been following Bueno for the last couple of years and were impressed every time we watched him so we finally made the move for him.

Pep was apparently also intersted in Bueno so maybe that's also one of the reasons why we moved quickly before he'd "steal" him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sounds like he's having quite a bad game. Conceded a penalty just now too.

F

FlaFCB

I don't like those "next Pique" labels. He'll likely not make it to the first team, but agents and press love to use those hyperboles.

xXKonan

The Uruguay team just struggled to do anything meaningful and lost the ball to much.

He did alright from what I've watched of the first half and part of the second. That pen he gave away was one of those ones where the CB's hold onto a guy in the box for to long and the guy just falls to the floor.

at least it wasn't one those positional error/butchering ones. :lol:

khaled_a_d

I don't like those "next Pique" labels. He'll likely not make it to the first team, but agents and press love to use those hyperboles.

Comparisons will always be made,and very few will live up to it. I think it is one of those things that we will have to accept in football

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Instead, they should say that his playing style is reminiscent of Pique's. But that doesn't make headlines.

Home of Barca Fans