Things you hate in modern football.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
List them here. I won't state the obvious and say Real Madrid.

Referees - They get worse year by year. Players can get booked for the faintest of touches on a player.

PL fans - football did exist before 1992 and the PL is not the be all and end all of football. I might be English but I find the PL vastly overrated.

Ticket prices - some fans here pay more for a match ticket than a Bayern fan pays for a season ticket.

Diving - need I say more?

I'll add more later.

Ahmedd

What i hate the most about modern football is the impact that agents (Mendes, Raiola etc..) and medias have on it. I don't know how it was back then, but today i hate people/medias that overhype players and teams based on nothing but shitty arguments (Yes i'm looking at you CR7).

F

FlaFCB

Corruption everywhere, bad refs, media and their biased narratives.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Must be corruption from the very top of Fifa and Uefa. Egoism and fake people like Ronaldo, media whores like our own Neymar, too much money that ruins what was once a noble sport.

Neymessi

Money would be the biggest and obvious thing to hate in football for me which has taken the life out of it rendering it more and more commercial every day.

Neymessi

Must be corruption from the very top of Fifa and Uefa. Egoism and fake people like Ronaldo, media whores like our own Neymar, too much money that ruins what was once a noble sport.

Media whore? Thats new. How? Just curious.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Corruption from FIFA & UEFA, the money-machine EPL, money-driven propaganda by the stupid media and fake humility & charity work of superstars which is instigated by their agents!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
New? Really?

Btw. Does that hurt you?
I don't know about him being the media whore. If any, it's actually the other way around!

At least I'd be happy of the fact that he does not fake humility or charity work like other multiple Balon d'Or winning superstars do!

Just to clear things up....... Messi boy is not fake

Neymessi

New? Really?

Btw. Does that hurt you?

Don't get pissed off so easily mate. I am just asking why you think that. I have heard a lot of complaints on him but not this so just curious. And no it doesn't hurt me one bit. He is one of the worlds best players and most barca fans consider themselves lucky to have him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not pissed off, why would you think that? Are you?

Most people I know consider him a media whore just like I said. One just needs to lift their head a bit and see.

I see how teengers would see him as an idol or whatever though but that's just a testament of a fucked up world we live in nowadays.

Neymessi

I am not pissed off, why would you think that? Are you?

Most people I know consider him a media whore just like I said. One just needs to lift their head a bit and see.

I see how teengers would see him as an idol or whatever though but that's just a testament of a fucked up world we live in nowadays.

I would think that because I asked a normal question to which you replied "Does that hurt you?" so obviously it hit a nerve or something on you,not that I intended to. lol

And you still didn't answer me how he is a media whore.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why would I answer you anything?
You are worked up because I don't like Neymar and it's that simple.

It's a hard world you know when you find out that different people have different preferences and values.

Devils

-FIFA
-UEFA
-Qatar (not the nation, just their involvement in football)
-China (same as Qatar)
-Spanish Tax Laws
-Agents
-Adidas
-Nike
-Real Madrid
-Atletico Madrid
-Bayern Munich
-Borissua Dortmund
-Chelsea (excluding Pedro)
-Arsenal
-Manchester City
-Manchester United
-Liverpool
-Spurs
-PSG
-Juventus (excluding Dani)
-Roma
-Argentina National Team (excluding Messi and Masch of course)
-Argentina Football Association (AFA)
-Chilean National Team
-French National Team (Excluding Umtiti and Digne)
-Portugese National Team
-German National Team
-Wales National Team
-Belgium National Team
-LFP/Tebas
-UEFA Champions league draws methods
-Luis Figo (no idea what he does nowadays but fuck him anyway)
-France Football Award Gala
-FIFA World player of the year
-La Liga awards
-UEFA awards

I'll be back when I think of more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans