It might be easier to tell us what you don't hate @Devils
Suarez, Neymar, Messi. SNM. Show No Mercy.
the fanatism and how this sport can divide people sometimes.
hate international football and find it trivial and almost non watchable. and it reinforces the darkside of nationalism.
overspending in recruitment and salaries
worshiping players outside those 90 minutes
hate when players refuse to let go of the ball when the ref blow the whistle ( i believe it should become like handball, the player has to let go of the ball immidiately)
when tv directors use close cameras ( you only see a small portion of the pitch , no tactics no movements nothing )
when barca loose in the champions league
when the fans ( and players ) verbally attack refs for making mistakes as all humans
dimensions of the pitch are not internationally unified
goals scored during corners and crosses aimed at 100 players Inside the box, there is nothing artistic about those goals
above all : a Horrible pitch, you can bring 11 maradonnas and play them over a horrible pitch and the match would look wack
kilometers matter ..
Taking things too seriously on all levels. That goes for most of sports though, on fan, organization and player level.
Player X is better than player Y because..............................
Wow, whatta nice topic here..
- the immense corruption levels around the phenomenon
- refereeing and referees, from corrupt and incompetent ones to the lack of support from technology in the battle of making this sport much cleaner and much more enjoyable
- the interference of money into this sport which causes great damage to football itself. Just look at the unlimited budget clubs which have infinite resources but no identity and no philosophy whatsoever. rm was the initial source of that shit and then others followed by copying this cancerous model, chelshit, psg, united, etc.
- the overwhelming number of dilettantes among fans who are truly deluded , particularly those of them who are not the brightest but instead are very sure of themselves and their imbecile views about their favourite team, players or football as a whole and who are usually the same the worship their idols in a foolish manner to say the least...
L.E. the antifootball tactics, ofc the super defensive ones that literally kill all the enjoyment of the match. Such managers and clubs included...
Last edited by FC B; 2nd January 2017 at 12:30 AM.
Why is corruption lsited as something "new" here? Shit was way worse earlier, nowadays all you really have is FIFA preferring country host nations, possibly a few rigged draws and then some refereeing issues in leagues noones watches anyway.
1. Top Teams are too dominant
2. Too much money on the transfermarket, misss the days when teams who produced great players were able to kep them, Ajax as an example.
3. Everyone going down to get a call
4. Messi vs Ronaldo
-People acting like the old days were the good old days.
-The over coverage that made the fans thinking the know every detail about their club. there is a lot of talking in football that is just not about football
Last edited by ManusXavi; 3rd January 2017 at 03:07 PM.
Pass + Passing + Passing
(16+1+19+19) + (16+1+19+19+ 9+14+7) + (16+1+19+19+9+14+7) = 225
Xavi + Iniesta + Laudrup
(24+1+22+9) + (9+14+9+5+19+20+1) + (12+1+21+4+18+21+16) = 226
Last edited by Yannik; 3rd January 2017 at 07:40 PM.