Òscar García Junyent

behindbrowneyes

salzburger-feier-1_f05d5_rb242.242.242_850x478.jpg

Became the first RB-coach to secure two consecutive championships in a row this weekend.

RB are favourite to win the cup-final too.

salzburger-feier-4_e4360_rb242.242.242_850x478.jpg

Messi983

I would prefer him in La Liga but it will be interesting to see how he'll do in top 5 league.

[tw]874564712318500865[/tw]

Messi983

Oscar Garcia's contract with Olympiacos was terminated by mutual consent 4 rounds before the end of the league. They were 1st when he took over in January and now they are 3rd on the table so not really a successfull adventure for Oscar in Greece. I don't follow their league to know how much of this is really his fault but I know that Olympiacos has often changed coaches over the last few years.

Hopefully he'll finally get a chance in La Liga next season.

khaled_a_d

Oscar Garcia's contract with Olympiacos was terminated by mutual consent 4 rounds before the end of the league. They were 1st when he took over in January and now they are 3rd on the table so not really a successfull adventure for Oscar in Greece. I don't follow their league to know how much of this is really his fault but I know that Olympiacos has often changed coaches over the last few years.

Hopefully he'll finally get a chance in La Liga next season.

This doesn't sound good to his career at all, Olympiacos has lost the league only once since 2004 and this will be there second time. This season has been a big blow for him.

Home of Barca Fans