Staff member
Copa del Rey | Round of 16

2761502.png
vs
20462440.png

January 4

Horatio

You're welcome
When is return leg? My celebrity best friend wanted to take me to the Barcelona Athletic game on the 5th of february. I am unable to leave for Colombia until then.
But if the return leg in Camp Nou is much closer....might opt we go to that game.

serghei

Team needs to be back for the first leg vs Bilbao. It won't be easy. We lost there 4-0 with the 2nd team, we could get beaten badly again if we repeat that error.

Messi983

First leg will be played on Thursday, 5th January so we'll have a day more to prepare. On the other hand, we'll have a day less before travelling to El Madrigal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First leg will be played on Thursday, 5th January so we'll have a day more to prepare. On the other hand, we'll have a day less before travelling to El Madrigal.

Thursday in Bilbao, Sunday in Madrid.

Gonna be tough but good news is Villarreal are traveling to San Sebastian for Copa although I am not sure if they'll play on Wednesday and have one day extra to rest.

Nucky

Messi should return earlier. With him and Arda,Alcacer up front we can get a solid result away at Bilbao. They aren't naive team so it's gonna be easy. Lets just hope we start 2017 with a solid result.

Messi983

That was at the start of the season when we played 120 minutes against Sevilla a few days before. It will be different this time. But of course we shouldn't underestimate them.

Vilarrubi

Messi should return earlier. With him and Arda,Alcacer up front we can get a solid result away at Bilbao. They aren't naive team so it's gonna be easy. Lets just hope we start 2017 with a solid result.

Are Neymar and Suarez out?

Home of Barca Fans