Copa | Round of 16: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 2-1

F

FlaFCB

Our colective play is shocking bad. So, so bad. Some individuals performances saving us again.

It was a shit show all around. We need a new coach. Wish licho would just resign, to save the season. Team couldn't create against 10 or 9 players. The signings are underwhelming, none is bringing something realy useful. Nightmare of a season. Another year of Messi wasted.

FC B

The worst of this shit is Lucho won't resign and stupid Farto doesn't have the guts to fire him asap! The season looks doomed right now with very few chances of winning a trophy.. The team plays shit since march 2016 and its january 2017 right now and nobody does a damn shit to change that !

Mitchell1978

Barça didn't play well but the nasty physical way Atletic played was shamefull, Aduriz should have seen a red in the first half already.

Chong Li

I really hope we crush these savages in the return leg.

And Umtiti breaks Aduriz' legs. Unpunished.

RevoTeller

Our colective play is shocking bad. So, so bad. Some individuals performances saving us again.

It was a shit show all around. We need a new coach. Wish licho would just resign, to save the season. Team couldn't create against 10 or 9 players. The signings are underwhelming, none is bringing something realy useful. Nightmare of a season. Another year of Messi wasted.

^This. Nothing more to add.

JerseyAddict

I think the team has no play at all and that is the blame of the Coach. That circling around is not real pressure. The fluidity ofcthw play is bad So Lucho resign before the season is waisted.

P.s.
And that Messi woodwork wouldnt change that either

Kuchi

Not surprised if we get eliminated, as we are masters of conceding on camp nou after yet another mistake while building from the back...

Think neyboy is the only positive..rest of them just are stuck...

#luchout

TrueCule

Despite the tonight's bad performance I'm still very optimistic about this tie. 2-1 is not a bad result for a first leg of the tie on such a tough ground like San Mames. We have the important away goal. I'm sure that we'll trash them on the second leg. Camp Nou is our fortress, the place when we've managed to make epic comebacks (remember that comeback vs Milan, when they came with a 2:0 win from the first leg and lost 4:0 at the end of the second leg. Don't worry lads, we're not playing well at the moment but I'm sure that Lucho knows what he's doing and I honestly think that we will reach our peak in the Spring just like in the 2014/15 season.

dostoevskij

had to bring my son to bed so only see parts of the first half. man wtf was borbalan doing there???

we played shit, but we will trash them at home and no luck in his life for aduriz. which him a career ending knee tear!!!

Home of Barca Fans