FlaFCB

20462440.png
-
2761733.png

18/12/2016 | 20:45 CET
Referee: Mateu Lahoz

37276397.jpg

[tw]809187532109922304[/tw]

Pericos unbeaten for 9 games(5D, 4W), Lahoz who loves to let the game get physical... Dangerous match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, haven't realized Pericos are on that run. And Lahoz...

Still, we are in full force here and need to beat them.

dostoevskij

well its true that lahoz loves the game to get physical, but he is also one of the few who is afraid to give red cards if deserved early on etc. ( maybe alaba should shut his mouth this time)

feeling really good for this game, we will dominate

Nucky

I expect dirty tricks from Espanyol like usually. Just hope we trash these Madrid whores.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
First game without the cursed badge tomorrow. That alone makes me very confident that we will win this one. Plus, Messi can't stop scoring against them at the Camp Nou in recent seasons.

Devils

So Lucho apparently despises the Espanyol coach and refused to take a picture with him for the derby. It goes back over 20 years since their days at Real Madrid. :lol:

L.Enrique: "Coaches' traditional photo before derby? I don't understand importance of a photo with Quique (coach Espanyol) before derby."

Quique: "L.E refusing traditional derby photo? I'm with those who want to be with me, I'm more mature & I don't care for such minor things."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a stupid tradition, but don't get the fuss with taking a picture even if you dislike the guy. Could have gotten done with it and moved on.

xXKonan

Well this is what MARCA wrote.

[tw]810263748418142208[/tw]

[tw]810264103793098752[/tw]

[tw]810264606027423745[/tw]

Devils

Cz87SXQUUAA1TWi.jpg:large

Vidal and Gomes out.

iirc wasn't Gomes limping a bit during the friendly midweek? Maybe he picked up a knock. Cannot see why Lucho would leave him out otherwise.

F

FlaFCB

I just hope Rafinha, Rakitic or Denis starts as rcm, and not Arda.

Home of Barca Fans