Liga | Round 16: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 4-1

xXKonan

He deleted it when I asked if he was you. Not the 1st time I see him do that there. He's still lurking here.
I noticed some of my posts I have made on the chat and on here he simply copied them and pasted them in various Barca threads on reddit.

F

FlaFCB

I noticed some of my posts I have made on the chat and on here he simply copied them and pasted them in various Barca threads on reddit.

If you ask him, he'll delete any post. Weird thing to do...

Hey, dalitis! Stop copying people :lol:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
First game without the cursed badge and we get the first entertaining game in ages, not to mention the first trashing in a league game at the Camp Nou this season. Coincidence? I think not.
Forgotten our first league game of the season against Betis? Anyways was a brilliant performance today and I hope it continues.

LeeRomeno

I think this game had the set of most beautiful goals ive seen in 1 game, even Espanyol goal was really top-class. Still smiling.

Horatio

You're welcome
Props to Espanyol as well for keeping it respectful. Messi would have broken his legs by in inciting players with those dribbles if it was old Espanyol.

Nucky

Magical performance by Messi and Iniesta. When these two are gonna, rough times awaits Barca. Iniesta is one of a kind, god of midfield. TOP 3 midfielder in the last 30 years.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Magical performance by Messi and Iniesta. When these two are gonna, rough times awaits Barca. Iniesta is one of a kind, god of midfield. TOP 3 midfielder in the last 30 years.
So true and until 2015 - we had in my opinion - the greatest midfielder of all time. This club has been blessed with the greatest player of all time and the greatest midfielder of all time and the best 11 of all time too.

Nucky

So true and until 2015 - we had in my opinion - the greatest midfielder of all time. This club has been blessed with the greatest player of all time and the greatest midfielder of all time and the best 11 of all time too.

Xavi,Iniesta and Zidane. My TOP 3 midfielders in the last 30 years. Their touch,vision,passes,dribbling. Just magical.

Home of Barca Fans