Liga | Round 16: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 4-1

Raketa10

Why is Lucho so obsessed with playing two CAMs, or two CMs? It's almost never one of each but that's when our midfield is at its best. Ugh.

I also don't understand this at all, and because of that decision midfield is always out of balance. :(

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Ok. Messi comes back. Play defense and dribbles thrue 3 players. Passes semi high ball to Denis and he can't even receive it. After that the ball comes to Iniesta and he catchrs itcin the air turnes around and starts to "dance". How the f can Denis sub Iniesta

Barcilliant

Ok. Messi comes back. Play defense and dribbles thrue 3 players. Passes semi high ball to Denis and he can't even receive it. After that the ball comes to Iniesta and he catchrs itcin the air turnes around and starts to "dance". How the f can Denis sub Iniesta

Noone can replace Iniesta.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
When Suarez scored from that Messi run, it got everybody in the team got fired up, we played with desire and intensity, showed hunger and were enjoying ourselves. Had that vibe from the second half of 14-15 season in it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
First game without the cursed badge and we get the first entertaining game in ages, not to mention the first trashing in a league game at the Camp Nou this season. Coincidence? I think not.

F

FlaFCB

First game without the cursed badge and we get the first entertaining game in ages, not to mention the first trashing in a league game at the Camp Nou this season. Coincidence? I think not.

Unless you're dalitis, he used your post on reddit, kek.

Home of Barca Fans