User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: BS Friendly: Al Ahli - FC Barcelona 3-5

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    2,686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GetIn View Post
    Don't get me wrong arabs are great people for the most part, but these super-rich middle-eastern corporations like Qatar Airways don't represent what Barca truly embodies. What else do they offer than a fat pay-cheque? It's not worth tarnishing our brand name for money we could be getting from companies whom treat their employees with a modicum of respect. Poor people in these nations often have no rights and are forced to work through inhumane conditions.

    Money doesn't buy success, just ask City and PSG. Sooner or later, a few years after Messi and Ineista retire, our club will be filled up to the top with mercenaries, that is if we follow in our current path. We can't keep taking money from Qatar while we claim we are 'more than a club' and have Unicef at the back of our shirts
    yeah let's go for a " perfect model " .. like Nike who happens to be paying us Millions of dollars, i mean child labor is not much of a deal isn't ?



    like i have said , it's called massive brainwashing for a reason . U think in a way which you are not supposed to think

    All of us are victims , i'm sure there are issues on which i'm probably or most certainly a victim of propaganda myself .

    so let's not dwell on that , cause each time i'ma bring something all of you won't like, i'm not judging or doubting the good intentions of any of you. i'm just saying things i believe in
    kilometers matter ..

  2. #62
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    I see no answers to my questions , just expected defensive attitude . let's forget about the whole thing , or maybe let's save it until next time barca plays an "arab ownned team"
    Let's not. What are your questions that I haven't answered lol ? (like I can't react to anything you say before i answer questions, ha.)

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    2,686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    Let's not. What are your questions that I haven't answered lol ? (like I can't react to anything you say before i answer questions, ha.)
    1- why a team so pure, so afraid of being tarnished by the name of an air transportation company is making mega deal with a proven child labor company like Nike ?

    2- Why PSG, City are called " teams with Arab money " ? when Man united , chealsea , Arseanl's owners are adressed by name ?

    3- Since Humanity is so important to you - those who are insulting Qatar - for exploiting humans , and playing in their soil is a an act of shame, why are we playing freindlies on american soil, a country that have invaded Irak less than a decade ago with no one bitching about it amongst those fans ?

    I have few other questions, but those who stir things up don't have answers , and would rather wait for the next time to repete the same shit , i never dwell on politics, here i'm , ready for any type of discussion , bring your best argument.

    my position is clear : politics and sport are 2 different créations , they shall never share common ground , thus you will never hear me complain about anything related to politcs.
    kilometers matter ..

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    1- why a team so pure, so afraid of being tarnished by the name of an air transportation company is making mega deal with a proven child labor company like Nike ?
    Nike doesn't follow the Hanbali interpretation of Shuria law. You're comparing kicking dogs, to carving them alive.

    2- Why PSG, City are called " teams with Arab money " ? when Man united , chealsea , Arseanl's owners are adressed by name ?
    Owens of those teams are well known to a western football fans, while Arab owners whose names we already don't know are much less likely to ever be learned because we don't care or even have a reason to.

    3- Since Humanity is so important to you - those who are insulting Qatar - for exploiting humans , and playing in their soil is a an act of shame, why are we playing freindlies on american soil, a country that have invaded Irak less than a decade ago with no one bitching about it amongst those fans ?
    Iraq had a dictator who was killing his own people by the tens of thousands, broke numerous UN resolutions, and potentially had nuclear weapons. When we initially went in it was sold to us as "Having no choice" because we're the global peacekeepers, or some other nonsense. It has since become one of the most controversial wars we've ever engaged in even among our own people.

    I have few other questions, but those who stir things up don't have answers , and would rather wait for the next time to repete the same shit , i never dwell on politics, here i'm , ready for any type of discussion , bring your best argument.
    I'd like to see you bring your best argument, because I sure hope that wasn't it.

    my position is clear : politics and sport are 2 different créations , they shall never share common ground , thus you will never hear me complain about anything related to politcs.
    Politics and sports are not separate. I don't know why the hell you're even a Barca fan with that nonsense opinion. You do know why this club exists int he first place, don't you? You do understand the history between us and Real Madrid, don't you?

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    2,686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U had no answer to any of these questions @God Serena , this is not a contest , i don't believe in winning and loosing in debates .. but your answers brought nothing at all, u just wrote a couple of lines below each of my questions. Look at your answers to the very first question lol . all been said and done and silent passengers have everything infront of them now .. thesis, antithesis are above . peace
    kilometers matter ..

  6. #66
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    1- why a team so pure, so afraid of being tarnished by the name of an air transportation company is making mega deal with a proven child labor company like Nike ?

    2- Why PSG, City are called " teams with Arab money " ? when Man united , chealsea , Arseanl's owners are adressed by name ?

    3- Since Humanity is so important to you - those who are insulting Qatar - for exploiting humans , and playing in their soil is a an act of shame, why are we playing freindlies on american soil, a country that have invaded Irak less than a decade ago with no one bitching about it amongst those fans ?
    1) Your premise is wrong. Club barely gives a fuck.

    2) Because PSG belongs to the qatari emirate and City belongs to Mansour, a member of the ruling family and state figure. I guarantee you the day the white house buys manchester united, we'll be talking about american money. (at least the white house itself changes hands once in a while btw)

    3) See 2) This is part of the deal with Qatar Airways, a state-owned company. A random friendly, even if paid by state money (which is not the case in the US) would be a lot more palatable. In any case the overwhelming problem with this friendly game is that friendlies are a summer thing, period.

    Your turn, I guess : please do go on and tell me how criticizing the sponsorship of state-owned qatar airways is hate speech coming from anti-arab sentiments.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    2,686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- the premise is very right, i'm not talking about the club which is doing fine, i'm talking about the fans attitude , don't hit Under the bell , nice move ! fans have nothing to say about Nike but are real life vigilantes when it comes to Qatar. that was the premise and the question.

    2- words such as american money , russian money etc .. are something you will never hear. like i have said , adressing someone whose name is known by his nationality is pejorative . there is no other way to say it . Since our very early age when we fight our brothers and parents ask us about the situation, we say : " ask that guy " we don't mention his name out of anger and hate (luckily temporary)

    3- i have nothing against Usa, i'm all for the sports , if i was a member of the board i would go there every single summer , because the market opportunities for a club like Barca are huge there.and amricans are getting enthousiastic about it. i'm just talking from " the other side 's perspective " . if we wanna play mister morale captain save the planet than any country that have done any type of shit should be boycotted. and we will end up with basically no ground to play on.

    ps: In morocco we have 2 ethnicities, both my parents are berber, technically i'm not even an arab, i'm just speaking based on observation of what's going on. i have no sympathy whatsover for that region, but god do i hate propaganda of all sorts.

    look at what @God Serena called the invasion of Iraq : a "War" .. such funny term , but used over and over and over to the point where it became a reality in many people's mind. the excuse , global massive destruction arms and what not .. haha .. the power of propaganda man .. you wouldn't believe

    the way i have always perceived the classico - at least in modern age - is a way of defusing political tension , sport never has taken part in politics , if it does not help building bridges , it is sure as hell not supposed to destroy them.



    this picture is from the world cup 98 (usa vs iran) , i remember watching it live , that is football , hate free , 22 players on the pitch having fun
    Last edited by Total-Football; 14th December 2016 at 01:27 AM.
    kilometers matter ..

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    2,686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i said everything i wanted to say.
    kilometers matter ..

  9. #69
    Bojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,478
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop spamming then. If you support Qatari racists who fund terrorism across the globe and outright fascist "schools", like in my country's back yard even, then take a hike elsewhere and stop calling others racists.

    People are rightfully happy their club isn't asociated with that scum anymore.