Barca draws PSG

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona drew PSG in Champions League Round of 16 draw.

640x360_escudos_quarts_champions.v1363346870.v1364908677.jpg

Barca will meet Paris Saint-Germain in February, with the first leg being played at the Parc des Princes and the return match happening at Camp Nou. This is the second time in three seasons that Barca drew PSG in Champions League eliminatory phase.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Look on the bright side

Perhaps Verratti will force a way out after repeatedly getting kicked out of the tournament by us :mou:

Devils

I think we'll beat them with ease.

This is definitely the worst PSG side over the past few years.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We didn't draw Bayern, so I'm relatively happy. PSG didn't impress me whenever I watched them this season. Cavani is missing sitters for fun just like his compatriot Suarez this season.

jairzinho

Was hoping for Benfica or Porto but the permutations ruled them out. Or was it the heated balls? 🤔

FC B

I think we'll beat them with ease.

This is definitely the worst PSG side over the past few years.

The tie is due to take place three months time from now so many things can change including Barca's game in a bad/good way, well just have to wait till then to make such a statement...

At least Barca avoided Bayern, that's the best thing out of this shit (yet again) draw..

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I was expecting one of bayern or psg. It wouldn't be different. Facing Emery again should be fun. if he's still their coach in February.

Raketa10

Same old story over and over again and Real drew Napoli. How convenient!

I believe more and more this is not a coincidence. There is no chance they have so much luck every single year and we ALWAYS get toughest opponens. I honestly can't remember if Real ever had tough opponent in last 16 round.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I almost wanted to scream when I saw we drew PSG again... and Arsenal got Bayern... fucking hell, same shit, different year.

Alik

We didn't draw Bayern, so I'm relatively happy. PSG didn't impress me whenever I watched them this season. Cavani is missing sitters for fun just like his compatriot Suarez this season.

Cavani has 16 goals in 15 appearances in Ligue 1 and 6 in 6 in Champions League. Seems to be scoring a lot.

Home of Barca Fans