Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barca draws PSG

Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Those of you saying this is the worst PSG in years seem to forget that we're the worst Barca in years as well.
    This.

New signing

As a PSG fan i have to say, you might be the worst barca in years, but we are absolutely terrible this year, lzst year we could haved tried something against you, but as of now we won't win. And messi is just amazing this year and that says a lot going by messi s standards. Anyway i hope this will be fun games to watch

Those of you saying this is the worst PSG in years seem to forget that we're the worst Barca in years as well.
    That's pretty rash. Like sorry, RIP but Tito's Barça was pretty trash. Messi's goals saved everything for us back then and Tata's was definitely worse, too.

Let's see if it's all so gloom and doom come January. There's still a lot of football to be played for both teams. I'm confident with the Don back the team will start to find some form again. Out of everyone, I'd say Luis finding form soon is crucial. His form for me is the most worrying problem in the team right now besides the RB issue.

I'm just sick and tired of these fucking draws though. Like, please give us some fresh games, anyone who's watched any football the last three years will know how our draw and Bayern-Arsenal will play out. It's dumb honestly and boring as fuck. Meanwhile, surprise surprise, Real draws Napoli lolz...

That's what amazes me about these days, those who are corrupt don't even try to conceal it anymore. At least back in the day they were clandestine about it all.

IMO Tito's and Tata's Barca were worse than this season. Besides in Lucho's first half of season we were in similar form but then you all know what happened.

MES QUE UN CLUB

Unai emery is the only reason i am afraid. This will be way closer than many think.

It is so annoying that we are part of the most exciting game this round once again, and not a "boring and very predictable" one.
    Now we need to strike a really difficult balance between league and CL again, with full concentration in both matches.

Aren't we always luck in the last 16 draw. Not. Man City are definitely lucky this time.

Mountain Mystic
    Quote Originally Posted by blastandburn View Post
    Aren't we always luck in the last 16 draw. Not. Man City are definitely lucky this time.
    Because PSG has looked so much better than Monaco. Not..

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    A lot can change in 2 months.

Mountain Mystic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    A lot can change in 2 months.
    That's for sure. Would be very surprising if Monaco keep up their insane form for so long. But the squad is so fluid, they can set up a defensive or offensive game at will depending on what's needed. Meanwhile PSG will have to play ball. If Barca plays well I'm quite certain we'll win easily.