User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barca draws PSG

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    We didn't draw Bayern, so I'm relatively happy. PSG didn't impress me whenever I watched them this season. Cavani is missing sitters for fun just like his compatriot Suarez this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Cavani has 16 goals in 15 appearances in Ligue 1 and 6 in 6 in Champions League. Seems to be scoring a lot.
    Not related to PSG exactly, but I'd like to add that Cavani has scored 8 goals and is the current top scorer in WC Qualifers for SA.

Even if he misses a lot, Cavani still creates so many chances thanks to his brilliant movement that he makes up for it.

Cavani has been PSG's best player this season and with his contribution, PSG would be even worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be worse, could be also better draw. We got a solid draw. PSG aren't as strong as last season but still it's gonna be easy win. Also question is form both teams are gonna be in february. I say we win at home and draw in Paris. Forca!

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think they are harder to beat than bayern , people are underestimating them , they are a proper foot ball team
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They aren't harder to beat than Bayern, be real. But they are by far, BY FAR, the 2nd best team we could have faced. We rarely draw the easier teams. Let's hope we knock out PSG and get an easier opponent in the QF. I won't hold by breath though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    They aren't harder to beat than Bayern, be real. But they are by far, BY FAR, the 2nd best team we could have faced. We rarely draw the easier teams. Let's hope we knock out PSG and get an easier opponent in the QF. I won't hold by breath though...
    well i'm talking about what i have seen from both teams in the CL this season .. still as you said both teams are great.

MSN need to improve and recapture some of their magic .. Enrique needs to stop trying to be guardiola and just play Raki iniesta busquets
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    well i'm talking about what i have seen from both teams in the CL this season .. still as you said both teams are great.

MSN need to improve and recapture some of their magic .. Enrique needs to stop trying to be guardiola and just play Raki iniesta busquets
    Not sure Rakitic's form is that great, in order for him to be an undisputed starter. Gomes seems to be recovering some ground, and I just saw he played in 5 of the last 6 games. Lucho is starting to trust him. This is double good for me. It will give much needed confidence to Gomes and will make Rakitic come back in form in order to get back his spot.

We have the quality to win the CL. The rest is down to Lucho imo. MSN need to be fresh, and depending on how we are in the league in february, we should set our priorities. La Liga is always no1 for me as usual.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If PSG's style of play is any indication, we'll wreck them. And that would have big consequences for PSG.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think they are harder to beat than bayern , people are underestimating them , they are a proper foot ball team
    PSG haven't got three wins against us out of the last four CL games we've played against them. Bayern has.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what? how on earth could you think that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those of you saying this is the worst PSG in years seem to forget that we're the worst Barca in years as well.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Those of you saying this is the worst PSG in years seem to forget that we're the worst Barca in years as well.
    Barcelona eliminated a strong PSG in 2013 mostly without Messi, and that team was nothing without him. Getting knocked out by this PSG would be quite inexcusable. They can barely handle Ludogorets.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    +1

And also forget the tie will take place a quarter of a year time from now so many things can change until then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After over 2 décades watching this competition ,i have come to the concusion that form is the most crucial factor in those games , than quality and not the other way around . it's pretty much useless to talk about those games now. if they were to play tomorrow most would put their money on arsenal , and rightfully so. we don't know how both teams would look in february to have any type of discussion
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna under-estimate them to be honest... They are more dangerous in Champions League without Zlatan and with Lucas/Di Maria on the wings.
    The game in Paris is gonna be tough and they'll be motivated more than ever to beat us in front of their fans.
    I'd be happy with a 0-1 win or even a draw in Paris. Emery has no chance at Camp Nou.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After over 2 décades watching this competition ,i have come to the concusion that form is the most crucial factor in those games , than quality and not the other way around . it's pretty much useless to talk about those games now. if they were to play tomorrow most would put their money on arsenal , and rightfully so. we don't know how both teams would look in february to have any type of discussion
    I totally agree, physical and mental form will be the key factor
    + in only 180 minutes anything can happen, bad luck, bad day...and you're out
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten