Coutinho or Verratti - which midfielder should we sign?

Which one should we sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
This coming summer is probably our best chance to sign Verrati. The way things are going at PSG, he might be willing to leave. Ofcourse it would help if we beat them bad, specially in the first leg.

aaron101

I hope PSG finishes 3rd and be trophyless at the end of the season so that Veratti will get frustrated and transfer to us. He's really wasting his time and talent in Ligue 1. He should be competing for the best midfielder in the world with Iniesta and Modric. The big problem we have is their Arab owner who is so hard to deal with. We couldn't even get Marquinhos and Thiago Silva from them.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd love to have Verratti here, but the way people talk about PSG online is kind of annoying. They don't owe us Verratti, and they didn't owe us Marquinhos or T. Silva either. So, when it comes to the deal, if they don't want to sell, which I very much doubt they would, then that's that.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I agree they don't want to sell him to anyone, that's why our only hope of signing him or Marquinhos is if the player demands such a move. Even then it wouldn't be that straight forward.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He would be the best signing for our midfield but we'd have to break the bank for them to consider and they play hard ball when selling.

Yannik

Verratti won't leave PSG anytime soon, the guy is in crazy love with his club. He has never really been on the market.
He's extending his contract basically every season, he never lets it drop below 4 years, it's the first thing he does in the morning when the season starts.

Home of Barca Fans