Coutinho or Verratti - which midfielder should we sign?

Which one should we sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vlad

Coutinho. No doubt. We need a new Iniesta.

nah, barca now have d. suarez, he is similar to iniesta, they need type of a player who can dictate tempo in the match and keep the ball, young modric or xavi type, so verrati all the way.

Last edited:

Visca

We need a new Xavi; Iniesta is still here and can be easily replaced by D. Suárez or maybe even by Alena (provided that his development goes according to plan). And there is no other player on this planet resembling Xavi more than Verratti. But after having bought Gomes my hopes for this transfer have greatly declined. :(

SeloBarca

Gündogan and Verratti is the most similiar to Xavi (obvioulsy not as good)
We were stupid not to get one of them this summer.
Real Madrid secured first option on Weigl this week (together with Dembele and Aubameyang)

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Coutinho might as well have not appeared :p

The reason Verratti suits us more, than Coutinho, is 3 fold....
1) We need some body to control our mid field, which Coutinho cannot
2) Coutinho hails from EPL where even Michael Carrick can look like prime Xavi
3) Give chance to Denis/Aleñá please!

Having that said..... No way are we gonna be able to get Verratti!

FC B

If both were at reach, I'd sell a list of players including Gomes, Arda, Paco and others and bring the god damn both of them!

This imbecile and idiotic management is driving me really mad !

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gündogan and Verratti is the most similiar to Xavi (obvioulsy not as good)
We were stupid not to get one of them this summer.
Real Madrid secured first option on Weigl this week (together with Dembele and Aubameyang)

Wasn't the source on that Marca?

Neymessi

Lets give our current crop of midfielders bar iniesta and busi some time. At the end of the season if none of them looks promising then buy both and sell some of ours. If some look promising buy only verrati. If all look promising which is very unlikely,then buy none. This is to say if verrati and countinho will be available.

Yannik

Lets give our current crop of midfielders bar iniesta and busi some time. At the end of the season if none of them looks promising then buy both and sell some of ours. If some look promising buy only verrati. If all look promising which is very unlikely,then buy none. This is to say if verrati and countinho will be available.

:lol: I like how you started with an appeal to patience and forgiveness, before suddenly stating "If at the end of the season...-"
Surely it might take longer than one season to have a midfield connecting?

Neymessi

^^ I am talking about showing promise. They could look okayish but promising or they can look below average and with no promise to improve in future. There is a difference. One season is enough to judge if he will thrive in the future or not.

Home of Barca Fans