New 2017-2018 Barca kits

BarcaOG

Banned
holy shit those look ugly and uninspired... i hope to god they look better on the players. still not as bad as 12-13 though. that gradient shit was vomit

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think it will be better in the official photos and when the players actually wear them but still it feels uninspiring.

JerseyAddict

Jersey looks a lot like some hybrid between 2011 and 2017 kit.

Btw. Nike released preorder of MC jersey but only the crest can be seen. That is realy shity move.

Puma and NB and Adidas have shown full kits. So people could see some design directions.

Nike is acting like they are producing jetfighter.

Vilarrubi

Jersey looks a lot like some hybrid between 2011 and 2017 kit.

Btw. Nike released preorder of MC jersey but only the crest can be seen. That is realy shity move.

Puma and NB and Adidas have shown full kits. So people could see some design directions.

Nike is acting like they are producing jetfighter.

You got a link to that preorder? Can't seem to find it online

JerseyAddict

Sports direct has it.

http://hr.sportsdirect.com/football-kit-launches/manchester-city-home-kit-2017-2018?utm_content=sd-home-170524

AS Roma has preorder of 17-18 home match jersey. It is also Aeroswift. It is nice "guide" for details of our own "third red" jersey if it is true.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

47257146.jpg

47257134.jpg

47257128.jpg

DA-xr01WAAAtOxQ.jpg

Way better than the leaks looked like. I like it, probably the best we've had in the last years.

Alik

As expected, it looks alright.

But it seems like the red is fading more and more each year from the kit. At this rate, we will have an all-blue kit next season.

GetIn

Looks really bland to be honest. The 14/15 kit would look really great with red shorts, in fact I made a mock up of it using my mediocre Photoshop skills.

HMwUAKY.png

Home of Barca Fans