New 2017-2018 Barca kits

Professor Chaos

fc-barcelona-camiseta-2017-18-lk-1.jpg

fc-barcelona-camiseta-2017-18-lk-2.jpg

fc-barcelona-camiseta-2017-18-lk-3.jpg

:bartomeu:

Windhook

The first photos of Barcelona’s kit for the 2017-18 season have been released. While the design was known, this is the first time we have seen a physical version. The person in the kit has a similar type of beard to Lionel Messi. It is a different design which will have the new sponsor Rakuten on it.

Oh, dear God, it's 2012/13 all over again... :(

JerseyAddict

I don't know. Not impressed at all... it is better than those chineese fakes, much worse than ie 2015 but thank God it is not horizontal stripes or shit like that.

I think Rakuten logo will make it worse. It is a BAD logo. Sony is a masterpiece for Rakuten. Japanese car logos not to mention. Sometimes I wonder who "scraped," that Rakuten logo... they could find better on 99desigm for 50$

Sepuldinho

At least it looks better than previous leak and why stripe on the back? We will have diff version for cl again then?

Devils

It's not terrible but not amazing either.

I'm just not a fan of this recent blaugrana color scheme is general, it doesn't look good to me. Too bright and too outdated.

I miss the 2014/15 kits and color scheme.

FC-Barcelona-2013-14-Home-Kit.jpg

Much better.

Alik

It's not the best looking shirt, but we have had much worse in recent times.

The horizontal stripes and the gradient one were much worse. We also had the one with many stripes that looked like this one, but worse.

BarcaOG

Banned
True, it's easier to fiddle with solid white. But eve AC Milan, another striped team, regularly gets classier kits.

Home of Barca Fans