FlaFCB

[tw]805682719061577728[/tw]

[tw]805765663642054657[/tw]

F

FlaFCB

Cy7GzWlWEAA2Jey.jpg

Cy7GzWsXAAAWZRz.jpg

Cy7GzWeWIAAtDZL.jpg

So city and roma kits as 2nd and 3rd next season.

Devils

Oh fuck!

The maroon kit is gorgeous! I love the Roma colors and to have a Barca kit with a similar color scheme would be amazing.

DRUNKY

I love the latter two but not the first kit. I love how the sponsor is not taking too much space.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Wow, our players will playing with City's and Roma's kits:facepalm:. What's next totally white kits:thinking:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wow, our players will playing with City's and Roma's kits:facepalm:. What's next totally white kits:thinking:

ffs, there are so many clubs in the world that a kit of any colour will be reminiscent to those clubs. What's wrong with different colours? These kits are AWAY, not home, we can't play every game in a blaugrana shirt. Besides, the third kit is actually sexy.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
ffs, there are so many clubs in the world that a kit of any colour will be reminiscent to those clubs. What's wrong with different colours? These kits are AWAY, not home, we can't play every game in a blaugrana shirt. Besides, the third kit is actually sexy.

It's just weird to me, you can see Messi on sites like goal with City's shirt photoshoped on, you know, with headline "City will pay 200M for Messi", it just makes me sick. Now I'll see him play with these colors, it's just weird is all.

Home of Barca Fans