Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: New 2017-2018 Barca kits

Yeh, and they also ruined the printing... but I still don't get how LFP imposed a pattern and Puma and Adidas had the right to have their own.
    My old nickname was Pablo Escobar, I lost the account password and somehow my e-mail was locked. Will keep this nick/account. Nice to see you again guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Hoped they were online somewhere, but anyway, at least I have 1.

Also, this years jersey is more expensive than last years... soon we'll have to pay 222 euro for each jersey.
    I have found you some with no sponsor... if what is shown in the picture is correct.

https://www.sportvision.hr/tshirt/43...hm-stadium-jsy

Thanks for the help but I think they won't deliver abroad, problem is I would buy only authentic anyway, I can say the Nike AeroSwift fits me extraordinary in M(my Barca is L cause I was afraid M Authentic would be too tight because of the reviews all over saying its rly small... but I got a M USA one for cheap and realized the mistake), really gives a sporting look rather than the baggy replicas that gives me a basement dweller look .
    My old nickname was Pablo Escobar, I lost the account password and somehow my e-mail was locked. Will keep this nick/account. Nice to see you again guys!

I am officialy pissed off. We have this abomination of print and RM has these nice numbers.

FU Nike. FU.