New 2017-2018 Barca kits

BarcaOG

Banned
Who knows anything about these guys?

www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/mobile/france-soccer-7841-16-17-Barcelona-Home-Soccer-Jersey-Shirt.html

Prices are so low and free shipping => are they legit or some chinese fakes?

I know and have ordered from this site, as have friends of mine.

Obviously they are fakes, but if you don't mind that this is probably the cheapest option out there. I only buy authentic jerseys here and there, for example, and I don't mind getting cheaper replicas in between. Elmont's are actually good quality, too, for fakes. My city's indoor soccer teams usually get their bulk team jerseys from them.

JerseyAddict

So they are not fraud site to get your Card Data? Good to know...

I prefer to buy real stuff on sales. Ie. now it is the real time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know the real ones are expensive but this is one of a few ways that we can contribute to our club. Even though we only take a very small portion of the overall profit from jersey sales, if everyone is buying fakes there is no way our club will get those fat deals from kit makers such as Nike. Smaller contracts means less money for us to buy good players and offer wages to stay competitive against other big European powerhouses.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Have you heard about COPA football? Store in Amsterdam and they make awesome classic shirts. They have a Barca collection and the club decided to sell those in their official store in Barcelona too.

http://www.copafootball.com/en/collectionsfcbarcelona.html

They 74/75 long sleeve looks best imo but it was out of stock when I decided to order a shirt. Got me the one with the Captain's armband and looking forward to getting the two long sleeve shirts in a while.

BarcaOG

Banned
I know the real ones are expensive but this is one of a few ways that we can contribute to our club. Even though we only take a very small portion of the overall profit from jersey sales, if everyone is buying fakes there is no way our club will get those fat deals from kit makers such as Nike. Smaller contracts means less money for us to buy good players and offer wages to stay competitive against other big European powerhouses.

I buy both. Nike could care less about how many fakes people buy all over the world (if you have ever been to South America or Southeast Asia, you'll see that the quantities are substantial. Hardly anyone has authentic ones). They care that the first team plays using Nike shirts and that hundreds of millions of people around the world associate the teams they like with a brand like Nike.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I buy both. Nike could care less about how many fakes people buy all over the world (if you have ever been to South America or Southeast Asia, you'll see that the quantities are substantial. Hardly anyone has authentic ones). They care that the first team plays using Nike shirts and that hundreds of millions of people around the world associate the teams they like with a brand like Nike.

Yes and no. Sure brand exposure (for both clubs like us and the kit makers like Nike) via fakes is still brand exposure and it can still be considered some sort of advertisement but kit makers like Nike, Adidas etc. do care very much about stamping out fakes (that's why you see they work with places like Ebay to clamp down on fakes, of course fakes always find ways to survive) as they impact their bottom line.

I tried not to buy Adidas stuff as I know my money might go to the likes of Real Madrid and Bayern... :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
barcelona-17-18-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

JerseyAddict

Well, all is ok but don't they think two NIKE brand tags at bottom are little to much. Mirroring is a "tricky" thing :)

behindbrowneyes

I like the red one too. Blaugrana kit looks a nuance darker than it was this season.

Gotta wait till I see them in reality. Most of the time they look way better in reality than on these pictures.

Home of Barca Fans