New 2017-2018 Barca kits

Meatball

Average kits at best! Barca players deserve much better than this! Don't want to sound absurd but aesthetically what players wear playing the game can affect their performance (not much of course)! I always feel good n confident after putting on a pair of new cool boots or shirts for example!:) can't say I feel the same wearing kits n boots all in pink ahhheehee

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who knows anything about these guys?

www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/mobile/france-soccer-7841-16-17-Barcelona-Home-Soccer-Jersey-Shirt.html

Prices are so low and free shipping => are they legit or some chinese fakes?

Don't know anything about them but the price is too good to be true, too low to be real. Steer away from these.

It is sad that our club does nothing to clamp down on those street vendors around Camp Nou that blatantly sell fake jerseys and memorabilia. We should really take a page from the German clubs by rolling out some official mobile stations around the stadium, which will be another stream of revenue for us.

Meatball

Tbh I don't care if they r fake or not as long as they r well made from good materials n look identical to the real one! But that d be devastating for our business if there r lots of guys thinking like me :p

Professor Chaos

barcelona-17-18-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Rakuten will have new logo. Now it looks much better than before.

JerseyAddict

Someone told Rakutenxthatctheir logo is 2nd grade design student alike... Thank God. Now this kit looks at least decent. To say nicely.

Home of Barca Fans