New 2017-2018 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The ugliest Barca home jersey I have ever seen, and the silly and second rate Rakuten logo doesn't help it either.

Alik

The ugliest Barca home jersey I have ever seen, and the silly and second rate Rakuten logo doesn't help it either.

That Rakuten logo looks better than the Qatar Airways one we had. Hope it looks like that.

As for the kit itself, I'm not a huge fan of it but it's way better than the horizontal stripes and these ones:

Barca_Home_Front.jpg

FC+Barcelona+Home+kit+2012-13.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That Rakuten logo looks better than the Qatar Airways one we had. Hope it looks like that.

As for the kit itself, I'm not a huge fan of it but it's way better than the horizontal stripes and these ones:

Barca_Home_Front.jpg

FC+Barcelona+Home+kit+2012-13.jpg

Yeah, it is all subjective as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have no qualms with Qatar Airways with regard to their font and logo design at all and personally I think it is a lot better than Rakuten. Also, that 12/13 home jersey of ours is one of my favorites actually.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair, season after season, I've been here and almost every time initial impressions are bad.
It'll probably grow on us, like most of the others.

SeloBarca

like the third kit.
the stripes on the first just looks...off
i liked the 2014/15 one

Last edited:

hulinat

the kits get uglier year after year. is it really that hard to actually make beautiful kits like 10 years ago

Professor Chaos

Yes. They show few designs to choose from and club makes the decision.

IMO this is some Asian fake crap like that one two years ago and final design will be different.

frog-fcb

They have to try something different each season to keep sales up. Just look how well the horizontal stripes one sold

Home of Barca Fans