New 2017-2018 Barca kits

ManusXavi

Literally all Nike did was flip the front and back of our 2015/2016 away kits.

FC%2BBarcelona%2B2015-15%2Baway%2Bkit%2Breleased.jpg

The designer: :w000t: "I am a genius" :002:

Goldenboy

Just got the new barca home kit(messi on the back) and all i have to say, is pictures do not do it justice. It is a really beautiful kit,looks really nice, and the font is not as bad as it seems.color way and design is very nice, top 3 home kit of the past 8 years for sure.

JerseyAddict

I have seen new kit... And is realy nice one. But haven't seen new font live. It looks to bulky and 2-3 outlines are to much. But hey, you got it, you know better ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I got my home authentic version jersey and it is real nice, love it. Not getting it customized though, for the first time a blank Barca jersey for me, not liking that new La liga font at all. Why is RM exempt from the ugly font, again?

JerseyAddict

Adidas and Puma offer "their own" or "official" font. Smart. I just hope Nike does the same for UCL and gives us something decent.

Paul

Totally do not like this years jersey, no "nosponsor" option, I would rather buy last years authentic again in M, if anybody can give me a place in Europe, I would be grateful.

Else it's OK, except for that back half collar which kinda ruins it.

JerseyAddict

Without Quatar air? They are soldout... With QA there are in Nike Outlet in Cro for 34€... But they have no webshop

Paul

Hoped they were online somewhere, but anyway, at least I have 1.

Also, this years jersey is more expensive than last years... soon we'll have to pay 222 euro for each jersey.

JerseyAddict

Well... I am realy concerned about that. It is insane. Just imagine you and kid or two... And buy some cunts jersey aka Neymar... And have to buy another in a year... That is insane.

Home of Barca Fans